Season ticket refund

On 19/06/2021 at 14:26, Grandad said:

In a letter sent to the club yesterday (18th June) we have asked the club to respond to a final request to offer refunds on 20/21 season tickets to those supporters who desperately need them by 5pm on Tuesday 22nd June 2021

Does this apply just to the supporters who desparately need their refunds by precisely 5pm on Tuesday?

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’d be interested to hear from the trust members who thought it would be a good thing if me and thousands of fans like me didn’t get our money back for a product we paid for and never received.

Think it reads it was a member of the supporter engagement group...... Not the trust. I think it's multiple groups? 

Two different things. 

The engagement group is a collection of club picked arse kissers in the main. 

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 2

I think one of the worst things about Chansiri not offering refunds for the 20/21 season, the painfully slow refunding of fans for the games missed in 19/20, the lack of communication during this dark period in our clubs history, the sky high ticket and merchandise prices is that it’s really come to light just what low regard Chansiri holds the fans in.

It’s like he’s come to the club with the attitude of “I can treat this lot how I like and they’ll still show up”.

I literally cannot stand the guy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I do think the club need to put a note out detailing where we are with all this. Appreciate it’s a really confusing position, but everyone I speak to has a different version of the truth on refunds, credits etc. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

I keep mentioning them pal, still owed them.

Same here mate. I think that a lot of people are.

It was bound to be swept under the carpet when people started complaining about the 20/21 refund. Disappointing that the supporter club letter has glossed over it too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markg said:

Same here mate. I think that a lot of people are.

It was bound to be swept under the carpet when people started complaining about the 20/21 refund. Disappointing that the supporter club letter has glossed over it too.

Check that it's not been given to you as a credit in error. 

I picked a different option to you but both 19/20 and 20/21 tickets were credited to my club account.

I've just renewed my ST to use all the remaining credit and then I'll take stock at the end of the season.

Guest Hornsby
5 hours ago, markg said:

He has got what he wanted. Nobody mentioning the 19/20 refunds anymore 

The recent Court case that club caved into on refunds was probably for that period.

And that's only one we know of , as a Trust member.

Relatively simple, can be done on line.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

The recent Court case that club caved into on refunds was probably for that period.

And that's only one we know of , as a Trust member.

Relatively simple, can be done on line.

Missed all the news on the court case, have you got  link?

Thanks for your help with it.

Guest Hornsby
8 minutes ago, markg said:

Missed all the news on the court case, have you got  link?

Thanks for your help with it.

Hi , it's on page 2 of this site now , under heading SWFC Trust defends fans who want refunds....etc.

But it was for 20-21 season reading again.

That said, can't believe contract conditions differed much so much so claim via Small claims court valid.

Trust assisting members or Citizens Advice Bureau will help. But easy on line.

28 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Hi , it's on page 2 of this site now , under heading SWFC Trust defends fans who want refunds....etc.

But it was for 20-21 season reading again.

That said, can't believe contract conditions differed much so much so claim via Small claims court valid.

Trust assisting members or Citizens Advice Bureau will help. But easy on line.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it 

10 hours ago, vulva said:

I do think the club need to put a note out detailing where we are with all this. Appreciate it’s a really confusing position, but everyone I speak to has a different version of the truth on refunds, credits etc. 

I went to the Ticket office about an 2 hours ago to renew my Nephews ST asked if there was any news re Refunds, none whatsoever was the answer i got 

On 27/04/2021 at 20:25, Vaughan said:

The bank told me they cannot process the Section 75 because they have spoken to the club who have told them a refund is going be given. 

So no Section 75 claim is happening here.  The bank were doing me a favour by offering to credit me the sum that would be refunded on the condition I pay it back when I get it. 

To sum up.  No Section 75. 

So.... as another 3 months passed, I contacted Lloyds again to ask if there was anything I can do

The bank are refunding the money onto my Credit Card and sending the club a Retrospective Indemnity which basically says SWFC owe that refund to the bank now... not me.

I would rather than the club had refunded me ...  but its been over a year now since I indicated I wanted a refund , and 9 months since the clubs own deadline

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

So.... as another 3 months passed, I contacted Lloyds again to ask if there was anything I can do

The bank are refunding the money onto my Credit Card and sending the club a Retrospective Indemnity which basically says SWFC owe that refund to the bank now... not me.

I would rather than the club had refunded me ...  but its been over a year now since I indicated I wanted a refund , and 9 months since the clubs own deadline

Absolute madness innit

Well done Chairman FFS

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, Vaughan said:

can't fault you mate...I bet its been wired to Lloyds as i type....Its only the fans they dare f.ook over

• Like 3

I just cant understand how me and my mates can get refunds in December for 19/20 season tickets and then have loads still waiting

surely even if they were only processing say 5 a day then they must be close to actually paying everyone who asked for option 8 (or whatever it was)