Season ticket refund

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

13 months since the application deadline for a season ticket refund - for tickets for 2 seasons ago.

I still can't believe this is a thing.

Surely one of the groups that represents the fans should be taking this up with the club? We start a new season next weekend. Otherwise whats the actual point of a fans representative group?

They have done by suggesting we get ticket credit instead 

Thankfully only waiting for the Mrs to get hers (I opted for ifollow) but fans have already said they want money not credit, so not sure the fans groups are actually representing the fans very well in that regard

I sent an email and letter to them over 3 weeks ago saying I shall be commencing legal action if I don't receive a response within 2 weeks re the refund. No reply. 

Absolutely gutted that I'm going to have to chase a refund through the courts rather from the club I love. 

Chansiri Out! 

• Like 1

Iv'e been into the shop today and asked about my 19/20 refund and was told that they are still having cashflow issues.

The reason I went into the shop was to renew my daughters season ticket because her ID had disappeared from my account so I was able renew my own season ticket but not hers. 

Although the lady serving me was most helpful, she politely informed me that they had now sold my daughters seat to someone else.

Spectacular Wednesday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Iv'e been into the shop today and asked about my 19/20 refund and was told that they are still having cashflow issues.

The reason I went into the shop was to renew my daughters season ticket because her ID had disappeared from my account so I was able renew my own season ticket but not hers. 

Although the lady serving me was most helpful, she politely informed me that they had now sold my daughters seat to someone else.

Spectacular Wednesday.

Jeez, that's just. 

Ffs Wednesday.

Guest Therealrealist
5 hours ago, Ian said:

Unless Ive misread it it was one of the fans groups representatives that suggested to Chansiri not to give refunds and give credits instead so not sure they'd be up for chasing refunds.

The representative group has most of the same people who are happy to get a chance to sit in a room with Chansiri and not rock the boat too much

Nailed it

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

I seriously think the 19/20 cash refunds are not goin to happen

Me too. I think they have been abandoned. Some people got theirs last year, but I'm still waiting. How is this fair. What a way to run a business. Suppose our owner thinks we'll forget about it. I won't.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I have just about given up hope of seeing my refund.

What a terrible indictment. This really is an appalling position this man has got our club into. The EFL has threatened a points deduction if he doesn’t pay the players - surely this should apply to paying fans back too.

• Like 3

Not gonna lie, I'm absolutely skint at the minute, have been for a while now, and can't in any way justify paying to watch games of football. I'm desperate to get back and have been looking at the League Cup/Papa Smurf Trophy games just to get my fix but even they might be out of my price range right now.

That £98 I've been owed for over 18 months would be a godsend, but seemingly Chansiri is of the belief that people will eventually buckle and accept store credit instead, while signing new players and paying them thousands each week.

A lifelong Wednesdayite, and never felt so unwanted to be honest.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Not gonna lie, I'm absolutely skint at the minute, have been for a while now, and can't in any way justify paying to watch games of football. I'm desperate to get back and have been looking at the League Cup/Papa Smurf Trophy games just to get my fix but even they might be out of my price range right now.

That £98 I've been owed for over 18 months would be a godsend, but seemingly Chansiri is of the belief that people will eventually buckle and accept store credit instead, while signing new players and paying them thousands each week.

Kivo 

I don't know if this helps at all but it might be worth exploring.  Like you, I'm still waiting for a 19/20 refund, and I'm sure I read that if I contacted the club, the money owed could be added to my ticket account.  Whilst you won't actually receive any monies refunded, if the money is credited to your account, you could use it to buy any match tickets you are then able to go to.

It might be worth exploring.

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

Sorry to hear you have fallen on difficult times. I’ve £110 In my SWFC account from the difference in this years season ticket to last years.  If you could use that (and the club would allow it) to buy a season ticket I’ll gladly transfer it over to you. And I hope a few others follow me and get you over the line. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3