Season ticket refund

56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You've clearly not read any of the Uberfans posts over the last 5 years or had a PM off them offering to meet you to fill you in because you criticised the chairman

I've had fifteen fights because I dared to stick up for the club.  Won fourteen and lost the last one but she was a big lass.  Well, Five foot three at least.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Fans shouldn't be or feel offended for wanting a refund when they desperately need the money..... 

But! Wanting the money back just on principal because they don't want to go anymore with us being crap I don't agree with. 

Remember the WAWAW? WTID? 

We're a Sheffield Wednesday family all looking out for one another. 

Sheffield Wednesday owing you money is like a family member owing you money, would you threaten court action against a brother or sister who owed you a couple of hundred quid when they can't pay you back because they're skint? 

Surely credit towards future season tickets and match tickets is sufficient enough as you'll be wanting to go to games at some stage in future.. 

I'm guessing some fans hatred for our owner outweighs there love for Sheffield Wednesday. 

If it isn't this and it's because we've dropped a league then maybe you are supporting wrong club and would be better off jumping on bandwagons of the Man City and Liverpool's of the football world. 

ths

I'll log out now for a few days as I know they'll be some who disagree with this post and I don't like arguments with family. 

Up The Owls! 😁

Best post I've seen on here for months.   Well said @BradOwl!

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Sheffield Wednesday owing you money is like a family member owing you money, would you threaten court action against a brother or sister who owed you a couple of hundred quid when they can't pay you back because they're skint? 

you’ve never watched Judge Judy then ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

As an update, a solicitor will be wording a letter for me that will be sent to the club Monday morning. 

From that point I'll await the clubs response before taking it further if necessary. 

Won’t that cost you more than the refund?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Won’t that cost you more than the refund?

Luckily not. Thankfully having friends in that line of work who are also fans of football means they understand the hurt currently being caused and therefore are willing to help with their time. 

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

Luckily not. Thankfully having friends in that line of work who are also fans of football means they understand the hurt currently being caused and therefore are willing to help with their time. 

Plus any decent solicitor will know the letter and response and any successes will get published on Owlstalk and hope that he'll be cutting and pasting a few thousand similar letters within a few weeks

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Plus any decent solicitor will know the letter and response and any successes will get published on Owlstalk and hope that he'll be cutting and pasting a few thousand similar letters within a few weeks

Don't know what you mean 😉

Transferred money owed from end of 19/20 to credit for the shop. Went in the well stocked shop and bought some decent gear…..Problem solved.

Purchased a new season ticket for 21/22 with money owed for 20/21 season and left with £100 credit for further tickets I.e. cup games etc……..Problem solved.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1966 man said:

Transferred money owed from end of 19/20 to credit for the shop. Went in the well stocked shop and bought some decent gear…..Problem solved.

Purchased a new season ticket for 21/22 with money owed for 20/21 season and left with £100 credit for further tickets I.e. cup games etc……..Problem solved.

Me too - I did exactly this ... the fact that I bought the 5+3 year ST ticket which was paid for in 40 months on interest free - basically means I have 3 years of free football now - with the bonus of Credit which I used in the shop and now ticket credit of £515 to use on Cup and Other Tickets - but once allowed I am going to treat great nephews their own season ticket cos at £75 they are a steal and it will work out cheaper than keep paying match by match.