Season ticket refund

I got fed up of waiting and sent the club an email on 29th June (1 full year after first applying)

basically told them I was going take them to the small claims court if my refund wasn’t processed within 7 working days. I got a call on Friday and the money refunded.

fwiw I was full prepared to take the court option. It wasn’t just bluff.

the best email to contact is welisten@swfc.co.uk

Hope others are as successful as I was.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gillyno9 said:

I got fed up of waiting and sent the club an email on 29th June (1 full year after first applying)

basically told them I was going take them to the small claims court if my refund wasn’t processed within 7 working days. I got a call on Friday and the money refunded.

I sent an email in Friday plus an extra in the post stating I'll be taking them to the smalls claims if don't receive a refund for the £555 they owe from the 20/21. No idea how those of you who haven't received the 19/20 or Bristol City ticket money must feel. 

15 hours ago, gillyno9 said:

I'm struggling to get a response from the enquires address do you have a name for the email you mention? 

Guest Grandad

13 months since the application deadline for a season ticket refund - for tickets for 2 seasons ago.

I still can't believe this is a thing.

Surely one of the groups that represents the fans should be taking this up with the club? We start a new season next weekend. Otherwise whats the actual point of a fans representative group?

Edited by Grandad

27 minutes ago, Grandad said:

13 months since the application deadline for a season ticket refund - for tickets for 2 seasons ago.

Surely one of the groups that represents the fans should be taking this up with the club? We start a new season next weekend. Otherwise whats the actual point of a fans representative group?

The new excuse will be…

’yeh but the ticket office staff are busy selling tickets now’

42 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Ask @SWFC Trust

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Unless Ive misread it it was one of the fans groups representatives that suggested to Chansiri not to give refunds and give credits instead so not sure they'd be up for chasing refunds.

The representative group has most of the same people who are happy to get a chance to sit in a room with Chansiri and not rock the boat too much

26 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Are people still waiting for cash refunds because I thought all refunds had gone on to accounts for credits

I think that’s an option for those still waiting to take up but I don’t believe it’s done automatically.

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Agree. Still haven't received mine for 19/20.

I think that the supporters group should have raised this but for some reason, they jumped straight on the 20/21 refund totally ignoring the fact that most still hadn't received one for 19/20.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
46 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Are people still waiting for cash refunds because I thought all refunds had gone on to accounts for credits

That's for last season mate

We are talking about the season before

Me and 5 others I go with still waiting for refunds for 19/20 and last season too! Called in the shop 2 wks ago and couldn't be given any idea when we would be reimbursed , shocking treatment of the loyal fan base!