Season ticket refund

1 hour ago, andym1 said:

Received an email today confirming my rebate for my 19/20 ST. I received the rebate in January though??

Same here. Received my refund in December and just got confirmation email through.  

Totally confused by mine. Had couple years left so been given ticket credit and cancelled from the looks of it? Option is there to renew my 20/21 st for 21/22 but does that come out of the ticket credit or is it separate!? If it's out of the credit then I'll be out of pocket potentially!?

Partner got slightly more ticket credit which might be for 19/20 remaining games, yet we asked for cash not ticket credit

Totally confused

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Who did you have to nosh off to get that then ?

I've had nowt back 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Me neither mate. 

I've heard nothing but logged in to swfc account and now says there is ticket credit. Maybe worth checking

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, smhouston said:

I've heard nothing but logged in to swfc account and now says there is ticket credit. Maybe worth checking

Ive got my st money back from last season, its season 19/20 the last 9 games , 5 of which were home games i'm wanting back there's nothing showing for that 

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Ive got my st money back from last season, its season 19/20 the last 9 games , 5 of which were home games i'm wanting back there's nothing showing for that 

How did you get last seasons back? Or do you mean you've credit in your swfc account? 

3 minutes ago, Flying V said:

Been down today and was told that I can't have a refund, but I have to use the money to buy cup tickets or away games. Think I can use it in the shop too.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal. I will be contacting a few solicitors tomorrow to find out 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

I'm pretty sure this is illegal. I will be contacting a few solicitors tomorrow to find out 

Anyone been down this route yet ??    Heard a horrible line tonight in a conversation with a friend that the owner will ban people who do this 

Sincerely hope not true 

31 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Anyone been down this route yet ??    Heard a horrible line tonight in a conversation with a friend that the owner will ban people who do this 

Sincerely hope not true 

Can you promise anyone who goes down this route will be banned ?.

Asking for a friend.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

After e-mailing the club several times, including again last week, I have now received a proper reply. £25 on my shopping account which runs out in 5 weeks plus £25 to my ticketing account (what is that as I always pay by plastic).   I did subscribe to the the i/follow for 2019/20. Around £350 to my ticketing account for 2020/21(as a senior in the North Stand that is about correct). I pointed out that my 3 year ticket running out at the end of 2021/22 was chosen because I may not be be able to attend regularly as I reach 74 years old. I was asked to contact the club in 2022. 

Like  many, I have never heard of a ticketing account as I pay in full with a card. Seems that, in effect, they are keeping the money unless we buy tickets/ season tickets. 

56 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Sincerely hope not true 

IF there's any truth to that, then Chansiri is an even bigger scumbag than I thought. 

I'd encourage any Wednesday fan owed money to go down that route, Chansiri has taken his "customers" for mugs for far too long. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Sincerely hope not true 

Whilst that man is in charge I'd have no issues with the ban being in place, don't want to fund another penny in his destruction of our club 

• Like 3

On 14/06/2021 at 18:50, andym1 said:

Received an email today confirming my rebate for my 19/20 ST. I received the rebate in January though??

Interested you get a rebate in January and I get a credit to my “ticketing account” in June. Anyone know why there might be a difference, especially as I had never heard of a ticketing account before and certainly never used it?

Guest Hornsby
On 16/06/2021 at 18:03, Lawrie Madden said:

And maybe that was cos high profile on Radio Sheff , etc.?

Many got nowt now cash all  gone.