Season ticket refund

1 minute ago, Laneowl said:

Bang rite mate 

..they think we will keep turning out..chucking money at him ...and he won't pay us back for wot he owes already...does he think we're all mad...mad Wednesday it's yes ...but not mad enough to back a bloke who as not one gram of respect for us ......

• Love 1

On 13/06/2021 at 12:07, Lawrie Madden said:

Thats if i can find £125 of merch that i would actually want 

Ans assuming you can find a shirt in a size that fits as it's all over the show....!

44 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Paxo?

Hes nowt to do with season ticket refunds 

How do you know ? He may have " advised " chansiri not to repay the fans, he is after all, an advisor. The only one i believe.

Either way, he's the " advisor " that took us to the bottom of the championship, and to the state we are in. That's enough.

• Thanks 1

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

How do you know ? He may have " advised " chansiri not to repay the fans, he is after all, an advisor. The only one i believe.

Either way, he's the " advisor " that took us to the bottom of the championship, and to the state we are in. That's enough.

Ah mate - you’re doing that thing where you are just putting two and two together but doing it in a way that David Icke or anti-vaxxers do

Come on - be reyt - you don’t know Paxo’s role or responsibilities in enough detail to assume what you’ve assumed 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ah mate - you’re doing that thing where you are just putting two and two together but doing it in a way that David Icke or anti-vaxxers do

Come on - be reyt - you don’t know Paxo’s role or responsibilities in enough detail to assume what you’ve assumed 

mmmmmmh ?  david Icke - anti Vaxxers..... i thought politics was banned ? lol

just a honest process of elimination. 🤣

He's the advisor, we have under his advisory excellence become useless, and as said before, many times, if he isn't good enough to change chansiri's mind, then he shouldn't be here.

paxo out ! chansiri out ! 

UTO !!

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

mmmmmmh ?  david Icke - anti Vaxxers..... i thought politics was banned ? lol

just a honest process of elimination. 🤣

He's the advisor, we have under his advisory excellence become useless, and as said before, many times, if he isn't good enough to change chansiri's mind, then he shouldn't be here.

paxo out ! chansiri out ! 

UTO !!

Are you not aware we have a political sub section?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Not even looked for it. Sick to the back teeth of politics being rammed down your throat in football these days.. But thanks. 

Yeah, it's not about sport.

So to clarify, politics arnt banned on this board. Weird conspiracy theories are.

6 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Yeah, it's not about sport.

So to clarify, politics arnt banned on this board. Weird conspiracy theories are.

Like what, what's your point ? still kissing paxos arse pal ?

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Like what, what's your point ? still kissing paxos arse pal ?

Completely unfounded accusation on your part. 

Again.

Just explaining the boards stance on anti vaxx stuff and conspiracy nonsense.

And that we have politics section.

54 minutes ago, andym1 said:

Received an email today confirming my rebate for my 19/20 ST. I received the rebate in January though??

That must be mine then? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, andym1 said:

Received an email today confirming my rebate for my 19/20 ST. I received the rebate in January though??

Same here. Received my refund in December and just got confirmation email through.