Season ticket refund

43 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Thats where the problems lie mate, I was feeling benevolent and agreed the half and half but the club has currently got it all with no “half” in sight.

Yep the lack of action  / interest in refunding last seasons tickets leaves a bad taste and takes away a bit of good feeling towards the club. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sage owl said:

Yep the lack of action  / interest in refunding last seasons tickets leaves a bad taste and takes away a bit of good feeling towards the club. 

Its really really bad. Lets not forget the players are getting full wages while some fans who need the money that they are legally owed are kept waiting.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

Its really really bad. Lets not forget the players are getting full wages while some fans who need the money that they are legally owed are kept waiting.

For a product that relies on fan loyalty that is passed through family generations it’s diabolical way to treat people.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

For a product that relies on fan loyalty that is passed through family generations it’s diabolical way to treat people.

Agreed, i think DC might be in for a shock when fans are allowed back, many season ticket holders i know have had enough of being treated like a mug and are totally out of the habit of going to games. It's going to take some bloody good entertaining football to get them back and all due respect to Pulis i can't see that happening in the near future.

1 hour ago, full fathom five said:

Agreed, i think DC might be in for a shock when fans are allowed back, many season ticket holders i know have had enough of being treated like a mug and are totally out of the habit of going to games. It's going to take some bloody good entertaining football to get them back and all due respect to Pulis i can't see that happening in the near future.

God I can't wait to get back, it's not just the football it's the social event as a whole for many of us.

• Haha 1

Nowt here either and I paid early bird for x 3 ST's for this season too, another bad PR exercise by the club, I will seriously consider not purchasing season tickets again and I have been going since 1975, would love to know how this task has been undertaken by the club, have they reduced staffing levels or limited how many they process per day/week/month ?

2 hours ago, Nero said:

It just makes a mockery of "the Wednesday family, all in it together, kissing the badge" nonsense.  

• Like 2

Just want to add, not all blades fans have been refunded either.

I say "not all" to be nice - I don't know if any of them have been refunded, but I do know several that have not been, from the horses mouth from three different people.

So - if a Prem team with all that money is struggling with cash flow, it's not hard to believe we are also.

2 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Just want to add, not all blades fans have been refunded either.

I say "not all" to be nice - I don't know if any of them have been refunded, but I do know several that have not been, from the horses mouth from three different people.

So - if a Prem team with all that money is struggling with cash flow, it's not hard to believe we are also.

I dont think I have yet to receive my refund due to a cash flow problem.

If Chansiri has spent £350m on the club then season ticket refunds must be a drop in the ocean.

Think the reason refunds are taking time is the club dont view good customer service to the average supporter as a priority.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think I have yet to receive my refund due to a cash flow problem.

If Chansiri has spent £350m on the club then season ticket refunds must be a drop in the ocean.

Think the reason refunds are taking time is the club dont view good customer service to the average supporter as a priority.

A business doesn't have any income.

Of course it's a bloody cash flow problem!!!!

• Haha 1