Season ticket refund

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

Do you think the club will be cheeky enough to try and get fans to purchase early bird season tickets in January.

In all honesty I hope this means the end of paying for your season ticket 6 months early.

Those that purchased a season ticket for this season have already been informed that what is not used from what has been paid for this season will be carried forward towards next season so in effect have started to pay for next season even earlier than usual! 

10 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Those that purchased a season ticket for this season have already been informed that what is not used from what has been paid for this season will be carried forward towards next season so in effect have started to pay for next season even earlier than usual! 

If that has happened to people I would check the t's and c's in your last season ticket order as if its not in there I am not sure they are allowed to do it.

16 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

If its much longer i will be starting a section 75 claim with my credit card company - Sort it SWFC

ditto 

I’m waiting on 4 x ST refunds for 19/20 ... and with working drying up to a trickle it would be a big relief to have it refunded

The way this has been handled, with the abysmal paucity of communication, if I’d not bought them already for 20/21 season, I very much doubt I’d be renewing ... for the exact same concluding reason given by @matthefish2002above 

from a ST holder of circa 40 years 

• Like 4

Treating your most loyal customers like this is not only morally wrong it is poor business acumen. After 50 years why would I buy a ST in the future?  Footballers have refused to play in the past when their (obscene) wages haven't been paid, yet the fans (some of whom need the money) have been waiting for 8 months for their entitled refund. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I may have forgotten but when did the club communicate this?

I like many others are still waiting on 19/20 refunds and whatever with 20/21 season tickets.

I have no problem at present with forwarding all of 20/21 season tickets onto the following season if asked.

But I do have a problem if they say I don’t have a choice in the matter as comes across in your message.

I am pretty sure that they do have to refund if asked for and should update everyone on these matters instead of ignoring and hoping they go away.

On 29/11/2020 at 22:19, matthefish2002 said:

We can still afford to pay off a manager and his backroom staff.

Hire a new one on a generous wages and hire more back room staff.

Pay a lawyer about £1,000 per hour to defend us against points deduction.

Probably have to sign a few new players in January.

Compared to all that refunding a few people the season ticket money is pretty small beer.

Not lack of cash making refunds take time is a taking the average man in the street for granted and not valuing his custom enough.

Ok smart arse.

Please now make a list of income since March.

It's not a long list.

Guest Grandad

If they'd targeted 3 ticket office staff to write 100 cheques a day - all 10000 refunds could have been processed in 30 days

Obviously a computer could have done it in about 1 hour

3 hours ago, mirocevic said:

I may have forgotten but when did the club communicate this?

I like many others are still waiting on 19/20 refunds and whatever with 20/21 season tickets.

I have no problem at present with forwarding all of 20/21 season tickets onto the following season if asked.

But I do have a problem if they say I don’t have a choice in the matter as comes across in your message.

I am pretty sure that they do have to refund if asked for and should update everyone on these matters instead of ignoring and hoping they go away.

This was the last update I have seen on the matter

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/202021-season-supporter-update/

References phased return ballots for tickers for season ticket holders which obviously hasn't happened yet but also mentions that the remaining credit at the end of the season (what is left from the price of the season ticket minus any games attended and £10 per game for I-Follow home games) will be a balance to be put towards future season tickets or match tickets.

No mention at all of any potential refund but as you say, refunds must surely be an option if requested.