Season ticket refund

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I reckon it will be in your bank Monday or Tuesday mate - it'll be on it's way

That's what I think, must be loads of people they are processing at the moment but Id be advising 10 days not 3-5 .

The only consolation about this whole shambolic affair was the lady on the phone, absolutely lovely person and really helpful.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

That's what I think, must be loads of people they are processing at the moment but Id be advising 10 days not 3-5 .

The only consolation about this whole shambolic affair was the lady on the phone, absolutely lovely person and really helpful.

Definitely

One thing that always is true is that the staff at our club are fantastic, work hard, want to do better for the fans - that's for sure

Some genuinely great people working for our club still despite everything

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Definitely

One thing that always is true is that the staff at our club are fantastic, work hard, want to do better for the fans - that's for sure

Some genuinely great people working for our club still despite everything

The ticket office ladies are wonderful. I feel for them at the moment because they’re the face of the club for many and will inevitably be taking the flack on our useless owners behalf. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Couldnt find it on the banking app, so googled Lloyds Section 75

Takes you to a claim form asking for detatils, then submit. You will need card number   date of transaction,  disputed amount etc ..

The just submit.... I will be contacted at some point.

Guest Grandad
On 08/02/2021 at 14:51, royalowlisback said:

Don't worry about me, Bladeshater has got my back.

If he'd really got your back, he'd pay the refund to you and wait himself for the money

Guest Grandad
Just now, bladeshater said:

I can do that if royalowlsiback urgently needs the money not a problem pm me if needed

Well I was only kidding

But in all seriousness that's a great offer. Fair play to you

So

after a section 75 occurs I take the credit card company then chase swfc for the money and they as have more clout than your average footy fan it would be like defaulting on a loan repayment regarding Chansiri business credit rating. Something which he won’t want. 

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Tbh in my opinion a section 75 is probably the best option out there if you want or need your money back from the club. 

Dont need it but with whatshappeneing at the club, and no metion of refunds for this season, and the fact they have only refunded me 50% of the money owed for last season i dont feel i have a choice

the money is better in my account than the clubs

if i dont get the other 50% from last season byFriday i will do the same for that, which should be even easier as i have an Email saying they are going to refund it

On 20/02/2021 at 11:00, TheGaffer said:

How did you manage this? My credit card company has asked for all sorts of proof not receiving the goods etc. 

Other than saying its a pandemic and attendance at sporting events is against the law I don't know what else to provide? 

It really is easy, get any correspondence you have such as you your receipt for money paid to SWFC and explain that you have not received the goods or service you paid for as football fans are not allowed in stadia at present.

claim for a section 75. It took me 60 days to get mine back.

Good Luck

• Thanks 1

I emailed the club on Sunday, got a reply today.  Polite but standard reply......wait your turn !  I applied on 29th June last year. 

I paid for someone else on my credit card too. I am embarrassed that I haven't given him his money back 8 months later.  

I am ashamed of my clubs behaviour.

I cannot defend anything they do.

10,000 fans allowed in, in May.  Wednesday will be lucky to have 10,000 fans left.

• Like 3

Just now, the third man said:

What bank / card was that?

Lloyds Mastercard.  I've just rung them and said this 120 days limit is bllx... what if i pre-ordered something 6 months ago and company went bust .

I have to ring them back in the morning. I wont let it lie 🙂