Season ticket refund

"Significant six figure compensation" paid for a new head coach.

Yet thousands are still waiting for their refund.

I know this won't be a popular opinion, I know we needed a new coach in, but this does reek of chansiri and the club once again not caring about the fans. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned in this thread but has anybody who had purchased early bird season tickets for this season yet to be refunded for last season, I purchased  3 tickets for this season and was refunded back in November for last season, just wondering if there was any correlation, I spoke to my brother last week and he has yet to be refunded for last season but did not renew for this.

I think the next few seasons will be really challenging in terms of support due to the way this refund issue has been handled, the loyal fanbase has been pushed beyond tolerable limits this last few seasons and may prove to be a problem for the club and Mr Chansiri to get the numbers back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned in this thread but has anybody who had purchased early bird season tickets for this season yet to be refunded for last season, I purchased  3 tickets for this season and was refunded back in November for last season, just wondering if there was any correlation, I spoke to my brother last week and he has yet to be refunded for last season but did not renew for this.

I got refunded early doors, but I did purchase an earlybird for this season

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Just now, Striggy said:

I got refunded early doors, but I did purchase an earlybird for this season

Refund and early bird as zero correlation otherwise I would have been refunded much earlier.

There is and no science to this refund malarkey it’s just a waiting game.

3 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

Refund and early bird as zero correlation otherwise I would have been refunded much earlier.

There is and no science to this refund malarkey it’s just a waiting game.

Was just providing more info/data for Owlsman. I’ll let others make any correlation if there is any. 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Update for refunds on this season. Apparently I cannot claim one from my credit card unless I provide proof from the club that they will offer refunds in the future...... 

We don't have this do we? Only confirmation of credit? 

Any help appreciated 

5 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Update for refunds on this season. Apparently I cannot claim one from my credit card unless I provide proof from the club that they will offer refunds in the future...... 

We don't have this do we? Only confirmation of credit? 

Any help appreciated 

I just explained what had happened and that i had not received the goods i paid for

Told them i had not yet received a full refund for last season (I have now) and they said they didn't see a problem and would take 2 to 3 weeks (1.5 weeks ago)

No mention of whether or not the club was willing to offer a refund

22 minutes ago, the third man said:

I just explained what had happened and that i had not received the goods i paid for

Told them i had not yet received a full refund for last season (I have now) and they said they didn't see a problem and would take 2 to 3 weeks (1.5 weeks ago)

No mention of whether or not the club was willing to offer a refund

I might try and call again. They said that as the service period hadn't expired, ie the end of the Season then they couldn't do anything and to call back in May! 

My parents still haven't had 19/20 refund, and they bought 20/21 STs as soon as they went on sale too. 

We must be the only club in the entire football league that still hasn't managed to sort this out yet? It was beyond a joke months ago. Now it's simply showing contempt for people. 

My worry is that the owner decides to cut his losses and places us in admin, and lots of people potentially never get a refund. 

• Like 2