Season ticket refund

On 20/02/2021 at 22:07, TaxiMark said:

Wonder why there is a hold up with my payment the woman said 3-5 days that was last Friday, but at least I got a call!

It is 3-5 WORKING days. Seems silly in this day and age of instant transfers, but that is the standard refund timeframe back to cards due to banking processes.

Guest Grandad
3 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

It is 3-5 WORKING days. Seems silly in this day and age of instant transfers, but that is the standard refund timeframe back to cards due to banking processes.

They don't ask for card details

They asked for sort code and account number

3 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

That was Friday 12th Feb I got the call like 10 days ago ...11 tomorrow, I've just not been paid despite the call.

4 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Lloyds Mastercard.  I've just rung them and said this 120 days limit is bllx... what if i pre-ordered something 6 months ago and company went bust .

I have to ring them back in the morning. I wont let it lie 🙂

Chargebacks have a 120 day limit

Section 75 does not

They're talking out of there jacksy

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

That was Friday 12th Feb I got the call like 10 days ago ...11 tomorrow, I've just not been paid despite the call.

As i said earlier, i got the call on the 11th, and still waiting I e mailed the ticket office last Friday, and got a reply yesterday : - 

Hello Mr Brown

Thank you for your email and my apologies at the delay in getting back to you.

I’ve chased your payment with our accounts department and they have assured me that it has been refunded, please allow a couple of working days.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

SWFC

I was not annoyed with the wait for my call, but am annoyed that i was told it had been sorted, to be paid in 3 to 5 days, and nothing, then to be told to patient and allow more days. Disgusting !

9 hours ago, Gerinako said:

Chargebacks have a 120 day limit

Section 75 does not

They're talking out of there jacksy

Yep, the form I filled in raised a Chargeback.

Called them this morning and Section 75 now raised.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andypandy said:

As i said earlier, i got the call on the 11th, and still waiting I e mailed the ticket office last Friday, and got a reply yesterday : - 

Hello Mr Brown

I’ve chased your payment with our accounts department and they have assured me that it has been refunded, please allow a couple of working days.

Kind Regards

SWFC

I was not annoyed with the wait for my call, but am annoyed that i was told it had been sorted, to be paid in 3 to 5 days, and nothing, then to be told to patient and allow more days. Disgusting !

I know of another person who is in a similar position after having the call on the 15th  and being told the 3-5 working days scenario.

My own was paid back within the time frame that was given.

I wonder if this is a deliberate slow down on the payments or if there is a cash flow problem at present.

34 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I've checked all my emails from 2 years ago,  and I can't find a receipt from SWFC - so I assume I must have paid cash, I got used to not paying them with Credit Card, because they wouldn't let you purchase Multi-year ones with them.

You won't need a receipt - just your bank statement where you can see your payment to them

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, andypandy said:

Hello Mr Brown

Kind Regards

SWFC

Its finally been paid for me ...so the 3-5 days could be 10- 15 ( 11 days in my case).

I can only assume they are working as quick as they possibly can to pay out and call people up and this is slowing it down.

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Given that we are likely to be in league one next season, if they refuse to refund this seasons and insist on carrying it over for next season, we’ve been forced to pay £450+ for LEAGUE ONE football. 

In the unlikely event of season tickets for next season being less expensive than this season, presumably everyone who bought season tickets this season will get a refund for the difference? (Don't all laugh at once)

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, the third man said:

Finally got the refund for the second season ticket, so that's last season sorted out

Just waiting for a refund from the credit card company for this seasons now

Mine only took about 3 weeks from applying to getting the refund into my account 👍