Season ticket refund

12 minutes ago, Mole said:

My parents still haven't had 19/20 refund, and they bought 20/21 STs as soon as they went on sale too. 

We must be the only club in the entire football league that still hasn't managed to sort this out yet? It was beyond a joke months ago. Now it's simply showing contempt for people. 

My worry is that the owner decides to cut his losses and places us in admin, and lots of people potentially never get a refund. 

That is my worry as well. I am owed £280, if we go into admin I might get £2.80, or nothing.

Think I said this before but I emailed the club asking how much my exact figure was that I was owed as I was contacting my Credit Card company (nationwide) to let them deal with it, the next day call it coincidence, I got a reply saying not to worry we are going to be refunding you next week or at the very most the week after- the following Friday a lovely woman called me and took my 'preferred bank ' details for them to pay me 140 quid, I did state they held my bank details but she said they needed them again bcz she couldn't get that info up.

I got paid into the bank within 11 days .

God knows why it's took ages but Chansiri has taken the absolute pìss out of Sheffield folk so many times and this was the nail in the head for me.

• Like 3

I have a season ticket from August 2019 to May 2022. I have so far attended 14 matches. No contact of any sort from the club. My e-mail late last year said they would be in contact eventually. I doubt my mental health would manage watching a poor league 1 team next season. Do I let my club keep my money or do I make things even worse by claiming a refund under the sale of goods act?

51 minutes ago, Aingarth said:
53 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

My e-mail late last year said they would be in contact eventually

Or do I email the club as many in this thread that you've contributed to with several posts have done and advised people to do ? 

2 hours ago, Aingarth said:

I have a season ticket from August 2019 to May 2022. I have so far attended 14 matches. No contact of any sort from the club. My e-mail late last year said they would be in contact eventually. I doubt my mental health would manage watching a poor league 1 team next season. Do I let my club keep my money or do I make things even worse by claiming a refund under the sale of goods act?

Claim your refund mate. Do you think that the club give a throw about you? I've had no contact either.... I'm owed £95 but our lass & my boy are owed £95 + this seasons ST money (which I refused to buy). I worry that we are going under and we won't see many more folk being refunded. 

Still nowt here going to email the club this weekend. Really shouldn’t have to.

That’s for last season’s money god only knows what will happen with this season’s, I can honestly see him cancelling them and asking us to pay again for next season. I wouldn’t put anything at all past him and his cronies.

2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Still nowt here going to email the club this weekend. Really shouldn’t have to.

That’s for last season’s money god only knows what will happen with this season’s, I can honestly see him cancelling them and asking us to pay again for next season. I wouldn’t put anything at all past him and his cronies.

I am sure this would be against consumer law.

If he did pull a stunt like this I doubt they would get crowds more than 5,000 next season.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I am sure this would be against consumer law.

If he did pull a stunt like this I doubt they would get crowds more than 5,000 next season.

You may well be right I’m no expert, but like I say nothing would surprise me about this regime apart from them being honest.

• Like 2

On 03/03/2021 at 12:22, Hornsby said:

Small Claims Court on line for breach of contract.

It is easy.

I think you have to pay a fee when you lodge your claim, but you get that refunded assuming your claim is successful 

Guest Grandad
3 hours ago, ANDY said:

250 days since I submitted my refund application 

still not heard owt 

250 days since you could apply

8000 applied.

32 refunds a day would have everybody paid by now. Or 4.5 an hour