Season ticket refund

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Maybe our fans aren’t as amazing as some think they are?

:Chansiri:

Nearly 20000 season tickets after 20 years outside the Premier League

I'd say they are

Wouldn't you? 

On 16/02/2021 at 05:22, Loxley Owl said:

I have it! At last!

As I said the other day in the above quote, they phoned me Friday lunchtime and took my details. 

The money was transferred to my account overnight and it’s there!

When did you get paid out ? 

Guest Grandad

Fair play to the club website for processing just about every refund request for 8000 fans though, all on the same day without crashing

That's worthy of praise

I don’t know why people are complaining..The money clearly isn’t there and as DC has said, it’s because of coveed. I’ve got a 10 year one and very much looking forward to the premiership return..At least we aren’t relying on academy players and bringing in proper players with the money invested..in fact we’re shipping the kids out! So he’s true to his word.

Stop being bad customers!

Long Live DC!

• Haha 2

Still waiting....

I'll remember this when the club asks for 2021/22 renewals.

Presumably, the sensible idea would be to carry forward this season's tickets to next season?

However, it wouldn't surprise me that the cunning plan would be to offer full refunds on this year which will only be addressed AFTER the money you have paid for next season is safely locked up in the SWFC Bling Bunker.

Another two season's of this and you've effectively bought a five year season ticket with nothing to show for it!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Still waiting....

I'll remember this when the club asks for 2021/22 renewals.

Presumably, the sensible idea would be to carry forward this season's tickets to next season?

However, it wouldn't surprise me that the cunning plan would be to offer full refunds on this year which will only be addressed AFTER the money you have paid for next season is safely locked up in the SWFC Bling Bunker.

Another two season's of this and you've effectively bought a five year season ticket with nothing to show for it!

I thought the club had already said no refunds for 2020/21 season and money carried over to next season.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I thought the club had already said no refunds for 2020/21 season and money carried over to next season.

They did state that this seasons money, minus any I-follow matches taken, would go towards credit to next season. No mention of refunds but to be fair at the time they had no idea when or whether fans would get back in the ground this season so difficult to equate how many matches would be missed.