Season ticket refund

I feel sorry for the staff that have been put in the position of having to send emails like that. It’s a desperate situation. 

It’s out of their control and its clear the root cause here is cash.

Chansiri needs to put his head above the parapet and explain the issue to the fans. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Still waiting.

An absolute 5hitshow of a club.

Rotten from the top down.

I honestly believe this ******** poor 'clearly reluctant' effort has been driven by a bitter angry owner who thinks we should all have benevolently agreed to let the club keep our money, if I could have got my money back for this seasons tickets that I purchased I would have applied for that too, I'm disgusted at how he thinks you should treat loyal fans, I think this and the combination of dire performances will see the club lose a lot of supporters in the next few years.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Had a message left for me yesterday on my home answerphone.  Cant recall filling in the refund request, which I did for myself, my Dad and my Mum, but I only use my mobile, though I’m aware that as part of my ID my home number is on the SWFC system somewhere.

After a few questions we realised that the call was for Dad and not me and a refund was then completed for him, to my card. I asked if they could then do mine and Mums but apparently that’s impossible.

The inefficiency is staggering. Feel for the staff having to work through the calls.who knows if we’ll get anything back for 20/21 but if we do I can’t see it being in time for next Christmas. 

• Like 1

On 16/12/2020 at 15:45, OwlsMan1961 said:

I honestly believe this ******** poor 'clearly reluctant' effort has been driven by a bitter angry owner who thinks we should all have benevolently agreed to let the club keep our money, if I could have got my money back for this seasons tickets that I purchased I would have applied for that too, I'm disgusted at how he thinks you should treat loyal fans, I think this and the combination of dire performances will see the club lose a lot of supporters in the next few years.

I think OwlsMan has probably hit the nail on the head here. Well said Sir.

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine if that were true

Most of the list will pass away before it's their time for a phone call

Quick, we’ve just sold a pro(fit) shirt and a Danny Wilson Toby jug, we can refund Dave from High Green now lol

• Haha 7

Update:

Got a call yesterday afternoon, missed it at first but the caller rang back again within a minute, the number came up as 0370 020 1867 as mentioned in an earlier post, the call took a couple of minutes and the girl got me to confirm the names of the ticket holders I had applied for ST rebates for, which was myself, my son and my grandson, she said it would show as 3 separate transactions, she then asked for a card number and the expiry date, within two minutes of ending the call both me and my son had confirmation emails claiming that our 19/20 ST rebates of £98.91 were complete. I now await the money to land in my account, checked a few minutes ago but it's not there yet will update when it is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

Update:

Got a call yesterday afternoon, missed it at first but the caller rang back again within a minute, the number came up as 0370 020 1867 as mentioned in an earlier post, the call took a couple of minutes and the girl got me to confirm the names of the ticket holders I had applied for ST rebates for, which was myself, my son and my grandson, she said it would show as 3 separate transactions, she then asked for a card number and the expiry date, within two minutes of ending the call both me and my son had confirmation emails claiming that our 19/20 ST rebates of £98.91 were complete. I now await the money to land in my account, checked a few minutes ago but it's not there yet will update when it is.

Thank you  mate

Owlstalk Shop