Season ticket refund

Guest Hornsby

14%! Shocking.

Clearly, Chansiri has severe cash flow problems , even with loan from vulture fund.

Let's hope we get rebate and club accounts soon for a bit of clarity.

45 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

14%! Shocking.

Clearly, Chansiri has severe cash flow problems , even with loan from vulture fund.

Let's hope we get rebate and club accounts soon for a bit of clarity.

Find it hard to believe we have a cash flow problem but still offering generous contracts to 3 players.
Also we will be signing a few new players in the January window.

The ordinary fan is being taken for granted.

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
21 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Find it hard to believe we have a cash flow problem but still offering generous contracts to 3 players.
Also we will be signing a few new players in the January window.

The ordinary fan is being taken for granted.

Mugged off..not taken for granted

Ran out of patience and started a claim with V12. 

I suggest those others that used the finance method if wanting to claim do so sooner rather than later as they have to confirm the amount of games missed with the club before its processed. Seems daft as it's in the public domain but hey ho. 

Next up Halifax for this season's....... 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

For those who have been called - do you get asked for your bank details on the call?

Yes along with your mothers maiden name, date of birth, first and last line of your address, credit card number you paid with and the security number on the back. Let us know your mobile number and I'll see if I can get someone to give you call. Make sure you have all those details to hand to speed up the process as there are a lot of applications to get through. Any else want to pass on their details feel free to do so  😉

53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

For those who have been called - do you get asked for your bank details on the call?

No, just he 16 digit card number from a debit or credit card, it doesn't have to be the card that you paid on.  I offered sort code and account number, Sue only needed the long number, expiry date and, I think, the security number from the back of the card.

8 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Do you know how a vote works?

Clearly as more people have seen it the % has changed (and got more accurate due to larger sample set).

Yes I know how votes work and as far as data analysis is concerned you can pretty much chuck this poll in the bin. Thanks for the patronisiing question though, who'd have thought you'd take such an approach?

Clearly as more people have seen it you say and the new poll represents a larger sample set you say..........

They were two separate votes.

The first vote 2 weeks ago attracted 732 responses

The second this week attracted 527 responses.

As you are never wrong I am sure you will be able to spin this somehow though. 

I queried with the club via email about the delay (ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk) and the reply was with 24hrs and stated it's taking longer than anticipated due to the amount of people who chose the refund option and it's also been slowed down by people who they have called not answering their phones!

so it's our fault for the delay.

oh and they can't even give me an estimate of when I am to be called. 

Merry christmas. 

Also, if we are being pedantic, they said "there phones" and not "their phones"...

This is the email I got yesterday when I chased up my refund...

----------------

Thank you for your email, unfortunately I am not able to give you a specific time frame at the minute as to when you will receive your refund, as mentioned below on the article that we released at the end of October (please see below) due to the amount of supporters that selected option 8 it is taking a lot longer than anticipated.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/october/supporter-rebates-update/

The issues that we are currently experiencing are that supporters are not answering there phones which is adding to the current time frame, in the meantime we thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

SWFC

-----------------