Season ticket refund

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I can't find an email from them. Does that mean I won't get a refund? 

I've emailed them today to ask the same thing

I applied online on the first day and the refund is showing on my ticket account. But I didn't get a confirmation email

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I've emailed them today to ask the same thing

I applied online on the first day and the refund is showing on my ticket account. But I didn't get a confirmation email

This thread has just about made me glad I chose to watch the remaining games rather than request a refund.

Not because of the feast of football I was granted in June & July but because if I had requested a refund I would be seriously wound up by now if I had not received it and even more wound up by the apparent lack of common sense in dealing with it as has seemingly been evidenced in this thread.

As you have said previously, the management & staff in the ticket office always seem amiable, understanding and will try to do their best to resolve any issues. 

The way this has been dealt with and the lack of clear regular updates doesn't reflect well at all.  

I’ve had my call and refund today and when I spoke to the ticket office last week , she said they dealing with people who applied in June , which I had .  Also mentioned they having problems with people not answering an this was slowing the process down . Not sure why surely you just move to the next number on the list. 

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

This thread has just about made me glad I chose to watch the remaining games rather than request a refund.

Not because of the feast of football I was granted in June & July but because if I had requested a refund I would be seriously wound up by now if I had not received it and even more wound up by the apparent lack of common sense in dealing with it as has seemingly been evidenced in this thread.

As you have said previously, the management & staff in the ticket office always seem amiable, understanding and will try to do their best to resolve any issues. 

The way this has been dealt with and the lack of clear regular updates doesn't reflect well at all.  

I get where your coming from , as I wasn’t desperate for the money I now treat as a £200 pre Christmas bonus . Others aren’t as fortunate though so to be treated that way isn’t right at all. 

Guest Grandad
28 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It's the lack of updates that really riles me

We have staff at the club who's role is to comunicate with our fans - the fact they aren't doing so makes you assume they are being instructed not to

Guest Willow Owl
17 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Still not had mine but when I visited the shop after the guy at the door thought he was Clint Eastwood holding the gun to my head 3 times ( first two we misfires), the polite woman said that the refund goes in order of who applied first and times etc.

I'm certain now they will have lost mine though just my luck.

Not sure what I'm due on the South Stand, anyone know?

£139.00 received last week.

Guest Grandad
50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

facepalm.png

You really do need to make this one of the standard available emojis

I'd use it more than this 

:ph34r:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, S72 Owl said:

Still waiting for my phone call too. Anyone know of any other clubs still to give refunds? 

I have the misfortune to work with a Leeds fan, a Barnsley fan and a Watford fan. All are still waiting for theirs too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

It's the lack of updates that really riles me

We have staff at the club who's role is to comunicate with our fans - the fact they aren't doing so makes you assume they are being instructed not to

I'd love to know what % of people they have managed to refund so far.  I'd be amazed if it was more than 20% from the sounds of things.

Just not bothered...

Guest Hornsby
On 08/12/2020 at 18:52, Hookowl said:

Possible force majeure ?

Sure, if its in your contract. It aint.

Nearest secondary issue are ground rules which say no play, no pay (unless you entered ground and match abandoned).