Season ticket refund

4 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Under GDPR, a company cannot retain certain  data after a certain length of time - absolutely card details comes under that.

SWFC will have to have policy's for these things which are available for customers to view if we choose to ask.

Even if SWFC used pen and paper, that would now still be the same as GDPR updates the old Data Protection Act. 

I got a cheque from an insurance company last week in relation to a policy I had five years ago. Didn't ask for it etc, moved address since too but it still came to my new address.

2 hours ago, Craig Butterfield said:

When did they say the 60 days started?

End of August iirc (which was already bad enough), but i think they then extended it after 30 days to be from the end of September(?)  I can't quite remember tbh - I'm losing track. 

Still not had mine but when I visited the shop after the guy at the door thought he was Clint Eastwood holding the gun to my head 3 times ( first two we misfires), the polite woman said that the refund goes in order of who applied first and times etc.

I'm certain now they will have lost mine though just my luck.

Not sure what I'm due on the South Stand, anyone know?

8 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Still not had mine but when I visited the shop after the guy at the door thought he was Clint Eastwood holding the gun to my head 3 times ( first two we misfires), the polite woman said that the refund goes in order of who applied first and times etc.

No disrespect and im not saying your information is in correct as I believe the lady at the shop has been told this is how they're doing it 

But its rubbish I emailed the club for 5 of us I did mine and 2 kids on the first day and my 2 mates the day after

My mate is the only one to get a refund so far and that was 2 weeks ago 

8 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

£139.13 - I'm owed the same times 2 for me and our lass.

11 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Probably due about £8 grand on the south stand. 

5 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

No disrespect and im not saying your information is in correct as I believe the lady at the shop has been told this is how they're doing it 

But its rubbish I emailed the club for 5 of us I did mine and 2 kids on the first day and my 2 mates the day after

My daughter emailed the club for both our refunds.  I got my refund on 12 November, she hasn't had the phone call as yet.

14 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

6 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

This, applied for mine & niece's then a few hours later on the same day applied for our kids & nephews (both linked to my family & friends).  Had a call 3 weeks ago to refund our kid, when i suggested the lady do mine at the same time I was told that wasn't possible and I would be contacted when the got to me in the list.  

Still waiting, so unless they have lost mine they are doing it in a random order, or what appears to be random to the outside world.  We both have the same surname, I applied for both, my Client ID is a lower number than his, just don't see a sensible list that gets to him before me.

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

This, applied for mine & niece's then a few hours later on the same day applied for our kids & nephews (both linked to my family & friends).  Had a call 3 weeks ago to refund our kid, when i suggested the lady do mine at the same time I was told that wasn't possible and I would be contacted when the got to me in the list.  

Still waiting, so unless they have lost mine they are doing it in a random order, or what appears to be random to the outside world.  We both have the same surname, I applied for both, my Client ID is a lower number than his, just don't see a sensible list that gets to him before me.

What date did you get your confirmation email about your Rebate (ours were on the 29th June)?