Season ticket refund

17 minutes ago, modboy said:

Also been told by someone I know that delay is due to furloughing admin staff 

It strange but I thought the new ticket site, was doing the refund. Now the excuse is furloughs staff. You wait it be the day blokes fault who only delivers once a year next. Which funnily enough is similar to our striker force😂😂

I think the answer is simple DC does not have the money to refund the fans, it's already been spent on Rhodes and Westwood to not play.

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was it the exact same people that voted?

Who knows! 

I presume not, which again sort of makes it somewhat invalid. There can't be less people as a total percentage that have received a refund today compared with two weeks ago so the data is wholly unreliable. 

Guest Grandad
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Who knows! 

I presume not, which again sort of makes it somewhat invalid. There can't be less people as a total percentage that have received a refund today compared with two weeks ago so the data is wholly unreliable. 

You know that polls aren't ever 100% accurate right

but they do give a very good indication of the ball park figure

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Just seen that around 10% of the fans that applied for a refund have voted

That's a great section for analysis

For anyone who is unsure of the number that might phone them - this is the number I was called from last week....

0370 020 1867

Might be worth saving in your phones if you’re still waiting for a call to avoid thinking it’s summat to with PPI or being in an accident that wasn’t your fault 😂

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, S63 Owl said:

For anyone who is unsure of the number that might phone them - this is the number I was called from last week....

0370 020 1867

Might be worth saving in your phones if you’re still waiting for a call to avoid thinking it’s summat to with PPI or being in an accident that wasn’t your fault 😂

Thanks, helpful.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Yes. 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Just seen that around 10% of the fans that applied for a refund have voted

That's a great section for analysis

2 weeks ago 10% of those that asked for refunds responded to the poll and 17% stated they had received refund

now 10% of those that asked for refunds responded to the poll and 14% stated they had received a refund

A good number on here have stated that they have received a refund in the last two weeks, certainly more than had stated they had done previously.

How accurate do you think this poll is and what ball park figure are you estimating from it? 

49 minutes ago, Everywhere & nowhere said:

You got in early - were you on the way back from the battle of Bannockburn?

My lad has got a history exam next week.

He's not convinced that email communication was in use in 1314 even though I told him I'd found evidence of this on the internet. Hope he does some more studying and doesn't take the word of Owlstalk for this. 

47 minutes ago, S63 Owl said:

0370 020 1867

Just called the number , got a recorded message saying D-Taxis are currently not taking any bookings. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, S63 Owl said:

0370 020 1867

Aye, that’s the number that I was called from. I posted the same advice two or three weeks ago 👍

Guest Grandad
39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The contact centre manager could easily pay a really small fee to change that 0370 number to an 0114 number

Takes a few minutes to do and doesn't cost anything at all

You don't mean change the number to 0114 020 1867 do you? Cos they can't do that

youjust mean to present a Sheffield number when dialing out that the club already own

shouldn't cost anything at all

Just now, Grandad said:

You don't mean change the number to 0114 020 1867 do you? Cos they can't do that

youjust mean to present a Sheffield number when dialing out that the club already own

shouldn't cost anything at all

yeah just a Sheffield number so people actually pick the phone up

Owlstalk Shop

14 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So two weeks ago it was 17% had received and now it has gone down to 14.4%

The bit about it not being 100% accurate is probably the only thing worth taking from that post! 

Do you know how a vote works?

Clearly as more people have seen it the % has changed (and got more accurate due to larger sample set).

Just not bothered...