If it’s Pulis........

12 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I remember us being slagged from pillar to post under Howard Wilkinson by the 'experts'. "They've run down the M1 to get there" when we played in the Smoke. "All big kick and run around".

Oh to have those days now.

Yep, exciting football, some thing happening on the pitch all the time all the time, teams frightened to come and play us at Hillsboro.

What do we have today?, players who fall to the ground at any contact, cheating they call it, never ending passing in the midfield area, taking forever to form an attack.

When you look at the stats for most games, most of the play is in the midfield, nothing exciting happens in midfield, it's the goal areas where the excitement is.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Pulis isn't my choice but no point in being miserable about it.

I think it too much to believe we are going to play exciting attacking football but I hope we are organised and play with purpose.

Hope he give us a solid foundation we can build on like Gray did when he left.

Begs the question why did we get rid of Gray if Chansiri is ok with Kick and Rush?

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Have a look at the opinion of West Brom and Boro fans too then. His last two clubs. 

Is this the same Boro who got into the Playoff's once and missed out on goal difference the second time? They then proceeded to replace him with Woodgate who had them near the bottom of the league until Warnock (similar in style to Pulis) had to save them?

I am not saying he was my first choice but the outcry against Pulis is f*cking embarrassing. We are 6 points adrift of 20th position. It's imperative we stay up this season and build. Pulis feels like a solid choice for the brief in hand.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Wednesday fans are currently ignoring anything that fans who have experienced him as a manager are warning

They're also ignoring their own eyes from when they've had to endure one of his teams performances either against us or on TV

They've even now suggesting Pulis will get us challenging  for the playoffs next season

It makes me want to weep because what Pulis brings is inevitable horrific anti-football, and mid table 0:0 draws

The only blessing is we arnt able to go to Hillsbro to suffer it right now. 

• Haha 1