If it’s Pulis........

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Wednesday fans are currently ignoring anything that fans who have experienced him as a manager are warning

They're also ignoring their own eyes from when they've had to endure one of his teams performances either against us or on TV

They've even now suggesting Pulis will get us challenging  for the playoffs next season

It makes me want to weep because what Pulis brings is inevitable horrific anti-football, and mid table 0:0 draws

After having to endure the football (and i use the term loosely) from Jos and Monk to then be saddled with Pulis just doesn't bear thinking about.

SWFC royally f#cking things up since forever.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

Many think that Monk could have done that too. So what would the point be?

That’s a question for DC - but presumably he didn’t think GM was reasonably likely to save us from the beckoning jaws of League One

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Wednesday fans are currently ignoring anything that fans who have experienced him as a manager are warning

They're also ignoring their own eyes from when they've had to endure one of his teams performances either against us or on TV

They've even now suggesting Pulis will get us challenging  for the playoffs next season

It makes me want to weep because what Pulis brings is inevitable horrific anti-football, and mid table 0:0 draws

Yep you are absolutely right on this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1