WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

Just now, sammo said:

Interesting point there from Toney 

Brentford noticed Dawson was the weak link and struggled to parry shots from distance so they were prepared for that.

Big warning sign

I missed him saying that

If he's just said that on national TV then every other Championship player, coach and manager heard it

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Kagoshimaowl

We battled but just weren’t good enough. Wonder if we’d have had a better chance with Iorfa, Luongo and Brown in? Think we may have got a point.

Did what they could with the little we had got. Luongo was a massive miss as are our injured defenders. Dawson recovered from his horror rick. Marriot and Hunt were pretty anonymous. First time I've seen Pelupessy improve the line up but he did, credit to him putting in a good shift.We wanted the point but it's only a point. Just hope we can take a few positive steps in the right direction come Saturday.      

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I missed him saying that

If he's just said that on national TV then every other Championship player, coach and manager heard it

He said that they look at how different keepers parry the ball and he knew Dawson has a habit of only punching at a yard or so away from him, so he was ready to pounce because of that

1 minute ago, sammo said:

Interesting point there from Toney 

Brentford noticed Dawson was the weak link and struggled to parry shots from distance so they were prepared for that.

Big warning sign

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I missed him saying that

fizz me! You don’t need to be a pro footballer or coach to realise that! He does it all the time. 

Just now, S6ToBerlin said:

He said that they look at how different keepers parry the ball and he knew Dawson has a habit of only punching at a yard or so away from him, so he was ready to pounce because of that

Christ - that's not good for us

It's not only all the players and managers of other teams that will have heard it, but all our players, our defenders and Dawson himself too

Not good that at all

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

*Brentford are a very good side.

*Toney is a player on top form.

* Dawson should have pushed it around the post (as any good keeper should)
* Hunt is not ready for a game like that

* Whenever we pick up the tempo we are a force.. slow it down and it’s not good

* Overall thought we did ok with what we had out there against a very athletic & dynamic Brentford

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Mister Soul said:

*Brentford are a very good side.

*Toney is a player on top form.

* Dawson should have pushed it around the post (as any good keeper should)
* Hunt is not ready for a game like that

* Whenever we pick up the tempo we are a force.. slow it down and it’s not good

* Overall thought we did ok with what we had out there against a very athletic & dynamic Brentford

Well said

• Thanks 1

Just now, gurujuan said:

Absolutely we did, what the hell was that set up? In my opinion, we should have matched them with a 4-3-3 set up. A solid back four with Palmer at right back. Three in the middle, at times tonight it was just two, first half just Hunt and Bannan. Three up front would have given us more chances of getting a goal. 

Stop playing on fifa 21 or whatever its called and get thi sen down to Hillsborough ah reckon tha could be the manager we're looking for