WEDNESDAY - V- BRENTFORD omdt

Infuriating watching that... so unclever in so many situations... an unpressured Dawson on a free kick launching it ******** all the way to their keeper.... hoofing and hoping for the best.. Reach having another of his off nights.

We really missed Luongo and Brown out there; and ffs, why bring on Rhodes instead of Kachunga... did Rhodes even touch the ball? apart from the run down the left flank when he was miles offside?

Disappointing really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sure Monk will say the players gave everything and all that nonsense as he always does this season. 

We're probably not in the right league position to start slagging off the players' effort publicly... Especially when they clearly have been giving everything recently.

I've read more than one comment from people saying we ran more than any Wednesday team they'd seen in years against Birmingham.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh no - you said 'boyfriend' when referring to another man etc

So cutting edge

So brutal

(so homophobic)

Nothing homophobic at all. Nothing wrong with a man loving another man. I’m right on me. It’s blind loyalty I have a problem with. 

Lost this game due to poor team selection.   Hunt should not have started.  After losing Luengo, before the game,possibly due to another injury, he should have been replaced with a Like for like defensive midfielder.  Hunt is not that player.  Damage done but rectified at half time.  Brentford did their homework on Dawson...mostly paws away shots and easy chance taken by Brentford.  We played better second half but didn’t trouble their goalkeeper.   

• Like 3