lees

palmer 

FDB

Hunt

Windass

kachunga 

be a tasty looking squad 

• Like 2

Don't quite get all this talk of Hector. Am I the only one who was concerned about the number of mistakes he made, more or less every game, for us.

Don't get me wrong I know he is a good player at his best but not consistent. Took chances in positions he shouldn't have which is down to his decision making.

Of course if he were to sign I'd back him all the way.

2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Don't quite get all this talk of Hector. Am I the only one who was concerned about the number of mistakes he made, more or less every game, for us.

Don't get me wrong I know he is a good player at his best but not consistent. Took chances in positions he shouldn't have which is down to his decision making.

Of course if he were to sign I'd back him all the way.

Makes you wonder how he won player of the year with us, what with all those mistakes he made. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Makes you wonder how he won player of the year with us, what with all those mistakes he made. 

Said he's a good player but you didn't see any mistakes? BTW didn't criticise him whilst he played for us I don't do that. He was good for us but a worry none the less.

1 minute ago, Triple O said:

Said he's a good player but you didn't see any mistakes? BTW didn't criticise him whilst he played for us I don't do that. He was good for us but a worry none the less.

Lets be reyt here - if players at this level didn't make the odd mistake they wouldn't be playing at this level. He would have been in the Chelsea first team squad.

2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

I tend to focus on the team as a whole, not individuals, mistakes happen all over the pitch, just seems defenders get the brunt of fans frustration. 

• Like 1