Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Is Jordan Rhodes Irish?

1. YES
  2. NO
  3. It's far too early to say. I'd need to see every other Irish person doing Irish things before I could tell you if Jordan Rhodes is Irish or not

4.i need to study Mr Rhodes family tree and get 100% confirmation that he has Irish blood 

Could we have a new poll please. 
Q. Does the way Owlstalk has managed this thread, make you more confident than you were yesterday that he will administer the forum impartially, without fear or favour or insulting other members. 
A. YES

B. NO

C. I'VE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE. 

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Q. Does the way Owlstalk has managed this thread, make you more confident than you were yesterday that he will administer the forum impartially, without fear or favour or insulting other members. 
A. YES

B. NO

lolMonkmanface

1 hour ago, Devonstrix said:

A. YES

B. NO

I asked a simple question - do you feel a bit more confident after the last three games
It's not my fault you and a few others have donned your tin foil hat, rocked backwards and forwards, dribbling down your own festering paranoid chins x

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It really is a simple yes/no answer

OH FOR EFFS SAKE! YES THEN! NO I MEAN NO! I'M REALLY NOT SURE! YES! DEFINITELY YES! No.

YES

NO.

No Yes. 

I only got to page 4 of this before cracking. Couldn't carry on.

Yes.

No.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Y.E.S.

But no.

B ollocks to it. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Then that would quite clearly be a NO vote

I voted no because I was confident of a good start. 
A sense of perspective doesn’t amiss on here. If we’ve vowed the deficit back after 7/8 games that (.for me) is a great achievement AND a platform to build from.

• Love 1

Just now, eightbelow said:

You are just looking for trouble aren't you.  

How do you come to THAT conclusion

I've  asked a really simple question - are you feeling a bit more comfortable after the last three games?

You've said no -  let's see how we do on Saturday

So I asked you if we win on Saturday and I did a similar poll would you vote yes at that point then

No idea how you've managed to equate that to 'looking for trouble'

lol

Owlstalk Shop