Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

It has.

I was on-the-fence before Leicester pre-season friendly. While I accepted what happened post-Christmas was a myriad of problems, and a lot of managers would have struggled, I still felt we could do better, and wouldn't have been upset if Monk had been sacked during the time.

And while our start includes two lower-division teams, you can only beat what is in front of you. I feel we'd have previously made harder work of Rochdale than we did. Likewise against Cardiff we looked quite comfortable.

Trying not to get swept up, and there will be lows to come, but on the face of it so far, I'm definitely feeling more optimistic and confident than I was.

• Thanks 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

EH?????

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT???

If Gary Monk's start to the season hasn't given you more confidence yet then of COURSE it would be a no vote 

FFS

it’s not a no. I don’t form an opinion after ONE LEAGUE GAME. Wtf Neil wtf wtf some more.

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

it’s not a no. I don’t form an opinion after ONE LEAGUE GAME. Wtf Neil wtf wtf some more.

What the hell are you on about?

The question is so simple I can't see why you're struggling

Have the last three results  given you more confidence

Either they have
Or  either they haven't

There's literally no third option

If you're saying it's too soon to say you're saying 'no it hasn't yet' so the answer is very clearly obviously a 'NO'

It's literally THAT simple

Could not be simpler

Owlstalk Shop