Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

3 hours ago, wilyfox said:

then it’s a waste of time having a poll if you’re deciding people’s votes.

I don't think he's set the parameters of the quiz correctly...it should have concluded 'at this point in time'. He's after you entering in a pact with the devil as it stands 👹😭 UTO.

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fair enough mate

Like you say it's far to early to say isn't  it

I take THAT as a win. I see your fascism and raise you a wilyfox. 

Definitely a yes, to have won 3 with 3 clean sheets is very encouraging. 

I'd love his press conferences to be talking about giving Watford a massive test as opposed to the other way around. For years (So not just Monk) we've heard about the opposites attacking threat/confidence blah blah blah. 

I want us to stop caring about the opposition so much especially the Premier league has beens and just go for it 100% without worrying

So in short yes I'm 10% more confident

• Like 1

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Definitely.

I've defended Monk on here plenty of times, but fighting the inane drivel posted by some of those who are negative about him with more inane drivel in favour of him simply creates division and invites more extreme responses from either side after every win or loss.

It's just a simple question asking if the three wins have made people feel a bit more confident 🤣

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

You can still be neither more or less confident. 

There is  a middle ground. Just admit it.  

Okay so....

By your OWN logic...

You can be:

More confident
No more confident

Literally the options I gave you in the poll!

What else are you suggesting you can be? 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The question is simply are you a bit more confident right now, this very moment after the three games we've had NOT will you be a bit more confident this season

lol

Yes, but nobody wins anything after 1 league game! I was pleased to see that we didn’t make stupid mistakes at the back, as in the second half of last season, we needed to score at least twice to come away with anything. If we can be tight at the back then we should do better. Watford and Bristol City will be good tests and if we get something out of both those games, things will be more promising that we can do it consistently.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's just a simple question asking if the three wins have made people feel a bit more confident 🤣

No it isn't. Confident of what?! Your question has wider context for the season ahead. Boom muthafucka! 

3 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

I don't think he's set the parameters of the quiz correctly...it should have concluded 'at this point in time'. He's after you entering in a pact with the devil as it stands 👹😭 UTO.

Bugggger me....he said it himsen as I was typing....UTO.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I know. In fact I pointed out that very fact to another poster earlier in this thread.

As is our wont, our conversation then widened out to include the general tone of posts on the topic of our manager in other recent threads.

🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Neil is taking on the role of a typical wife. There are always right and nobody else's opinion is of any importance. 

Close the thread. 

You can have an opinion 

Your opinion is that if you're no more confident after three wins, then you should be able to vote for something other than 'No' I'm not more confident

Bizarre that mate

Bit weird

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, A12owl said:

Why is it that you seem to think you are right but nobody else  

errrrr might be because I'm right

And why am I right?

Because the two options in the poll are literally the ONLY options you could possibly ever have

If you stopped crying and arguing and sat and thought it through you might realise youv'e been a bit silly

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, A12owl said:

I'm neither more confident or less confident  . 

Is that a yes or a no? 

You'd be the same then

e.g. you're no more confident

So the three wins HAVEN'T made you more confident

So the answer would ( very very VERY obviously to anyone in their right mind) would be to vote "NO" I'm not more confident than I was

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm neither more confident or less confident  . 

Is that a yes or a no? 

that is a no as the question is are you more confident and, as you just said, you are not more confident. 

Edited by Daizan10
  • Like 1