Meatloaf was right - SWFC style

I saw this quote that popped up in my timeline..examiner I think..

Ex: You seem to be looking at the young players released who seem to have a bit of promise Garry?

GM: Japanese got Jesus robots telling teenage fortune's.. for all we know and all we care they might as well be Martians..

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I saw this quote that popped up in my timeline..examiner I think..

Ex: You seem to be looking at the young players released who seem to have a bit of promise Garry?

GM: Japanese got Jesus robots telling teenage fortune's.. for all we know and all we care they might as well be Martians..

EX: They say gold paint on the palace gates comes from the teeth of pensioners 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, bradowl said:

Lots of nobs in music industry but some produce some great music and in my opinion Meatloaf's sounds are excellent. 

You took the words right out of my mouth 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Reminds me of Silver Blades ice skating rink....

All the fuckingknobs busting their moves to Bat Out Of Hell in their Bauers while the rest of us were stood watching in our blue, plastic shitskates.

WAWAW - We’reAllWankersAren’tWe?

:duntmatter:

Those blue *"*"'** boots crippled my feet, the new rink down the cliff still has them 😭

• Haha 1

Saw meatloaf once at Sheffield Arena (got tickets for the in laws, but they couldn't go)

He was absolutely dreadful. Voice had completely gone.

I do have some sympathy for him, as I think it was after he'd had some throat operation, but then again, he wasn't giving tickets away.

Saw him plugging his new album on the One Show after that. For some reason, the host started quizzing him on what he thought about the miners strikes in the 70/80s. Classic TV

6 hours ago, The Wall said:

Saw meatloaf once at Sheffield Arena (got tickets for the in laws, but they couldn't go)

He was absolutely dreadful. Voice had completely gone.

I do have some sympathy for him, as I think it was after he'd had some throat operation, but then again, he wasn't giving tickets away.

Saw him plugging his new album on the One Show after that. For some reason, the host started quizzing him on what he thought about the miners strikes in the 70/80s. Classic TV

I saw him at City Hall, when he was a bit out of favour.  He was excellent.  Don't do arenas myself so didn't go to that one. I'm not as big a fan as my ranting post implied (although I do have all the early albums) but I felt I had to defend his character.