Where are they now?

Just plucking these names out but think Hutch could end up back in the capital with a team like Millwall or QPR and Forestieri may go to Watford again if they get rid of Sarr. Fletcher to Celtic looks nailed on and maybe Winnall back to Barnsley.

1 hour ago, Swiss Toni said:

Just plucking these names out but think Hutch could end up back in the capital with a team like Millwall or QPR and Forestieri may go to Watford again if they get rid of Sarr. Fletcher to Celtic looks nailed on and maybe Winnall back to Barnsley.

Winnall won’t be coming anywhere near Barnsley, he’s money hungry, and he’ll sign for any club that’s daft enough to be over spending on wages, and that’s not us, don’t get me wrong if he’s able to get back to the sort of form that got him £18K a week, I’d have him back in a heartbeat, but that forms a long time ago and someone will take a chance on him and pay him way more than we’re willing to. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

It was quoted on one website a few days ago that Hutch was choosing between QPR and Millwall.

7 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

Watford won’t want FF back. 

I think FF will move abroad - don't think the London clubs will offer him enough.

Fletcher's destined for Stoke/Sunderland or someone like that, but is probably haggling over the deal - imagine they'll want to restrict to 1-yr, and he'll want min 2.

Hutch could end up at Millwall but can't imagine they'll give him a traditional deal - more pay as you play and restrict to 1 yr.

5 hours ago, jack whitham said:

It was quoted on one website a few days ago that Hutch was choosing between QPR and Millwall.

To be fair I didn’t know that. Just thought he’d head back to London and they are the clubs in the Championship more suited to his game. Brentford probably not.