Assault on the young fan at dingles

Guest The Claw

12 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

The proof is in the picture I'm afraid and having been in far more hairy situations than what occurred in Barnsley that day there is no defense for the officer striking a red area. As you have said there could be extenuating circumstances but none of those warrant an officer charging in from 50 yards and striking a red area.

The proof is in the picture

really

and thats why we dont let individuals make off the cuff decisions on things like this....there are thousands of pictures on the web showing how just seeing the same picture from a different angle tells a different story

1 hour ago, LiamAP22D said:

'Can I have your knife please mister' doesn't normally work i'm afraid.

My point is we can all watch a 10 second video or more recently a 9 minute one and find someone guilty by media without knowing the context of what happened.

Why do you keep going on about knives?

2 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Because such a thing would warrant such force.

It would also warrant an arrest for the young lad if he was carrying one, he wasn't arrested or charged, but he was hit on the head with a baton. 

That's what we know. 

• Like 4

From what I've seen on the video, the copper was bang out of order. No verbal warning, just rushed in and used brute force with a blunt instrument to the head, very very dangerous and could have easily resulted in death. From personal experience, coppers are way too arrogant and see themselves above the law.

Hopefully the full facts get heard and the right result returned.

Sadly, we have all seen cases where the authorities stick together.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

At the risk of repeating myself, you don't know whether he had a knife, but you're saying the copper had every right to cave the lad's head in

😳

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

'Can I have your knife please mister' doesn't normally work i'm afraid.

My point is we can all watch a 10 second video or more recently a 9 minute one and find someone guilty by media without knowing the context of what happened.

Your point is invalid though because at no stage has it been even alleged that the lad had a weapon 

What context with the facts that are known would lead you to believe that the lad deserved batonning over the head ? please tell me i'd be fascinated to know 

THE FACTS THAT BELIEVE I KNOW FROM FOLLOWING THE CASE

1. Its alleged that the lad previous to the video when he's assaulted was involved in scuffles and ten men fighting with Barnsley Fans - Not a reason to baton him even if the Copper had witnessed it unless you believe that Coppers can take retributive actions against 16 year olds

2.The Lad is alleged to have been mouthing off at Barnsley Fans who i'm certain weren't replying and were shocked and perturbed at being gobbed at - still not a reason to be batonned .

Unless you know of ( and that means know of not what if he had a...................) anything else that pertains tell us please tell us 

A Coppers job is de-escalate a situation, not easy to do, but that's what they sign up for and that's what they are trained to do, allegedly, Sampson did none of that and because he is a Warrented Officer with powers given to him that ordinary citizens don't have his behaviour is, quite rightly, held to a higher standard . He behaved like a thug and imo was out of control, his fellow officers didn't help either .

2 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

And if there was anything in this case showing that the lad had a knife then maybe and its still maybe Sampson could have used the force he did but there wasn't and isn't any evidence that i've seen that a weapon was involved at any stage and when he was hit the kid certainly wasn't brandishing a knife so Sampson had no grounds to whack him over the head 

7 hours ago, RichieB said:

If the kid would have had any sort of weapon he'd have been arrested, charged, and blamed quicker than I can finish this sentence. 

Turns out he wasn't arrested, he wasn't charged with anything so... 

Police are bent as fuuck, one rule for them, another for us. We all know the copper will keep his job, won't be convicted of anything, and it'll all be swept under the good old SYP rug. 

How big is the rug and the broom? ;-)

On 06/08/2020 at 16:41, LiamAP22D said:

You can have a go fella, yeah 😉 it looked excessive but how do you know the kid hadn't threatened someone with a knife? you have to make a quick decision sometimes otherwise it could cost you.

Bed wetters like you probably were on jury service when the 3 gypsies were convicted of manslaughter for killing a policeman instead of murder

• Thanks 1