Assault on the young fan at dingles

Guest The Claw

1 hour ago, markowl said:

I would have done what I was trained to do, and that's not batter someone's skull.

'Can I have your knife please mister' doesn't normally work i'm afraid.

My point is we can all watch a 10 second video or more recently a 9 minute one and find someone guilty by media without knowing the context of what happened.

Edited by LiamAP22D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Have a look at a website called Crimebodge on Youtube and a series of videos called im prosecuting a copper if you believe in the "real world" that Police Forces don't use time and statute of limitations to protect the Thin Blue Line 

https://crimebodge.com/my-experiences-of-privately-prosecuting-a-police-officer/

If you watched all the Videos not just a 10 second one then i would say no he didn't just pick him at Random but again just my opinion Sampson was out of control , the video clearly shows him sprinting in and hitting the lad from behind that alone makes the action excessive . You float the age old weapon excuse do you really believe that if the lad had shown a weapon at any stage we wouldn't have seen it emblazoned all over the news ?what world do you live in 

What world do I live in? 🙈 

Wouldn't you like to know  😄

4 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Even a knife doesn't warrant a red area strike immediately.

Give over pal anyone pulling a knife wants there head battering into the ground. At the end of the day you cant go acting the big man then moan when you get clumped. ce la vie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LiamAP22D said:

Give over pal anyone pulling a knife wants there head battering into the ground. At the end of the day you cant go acting the big man then moan when you get clumped. ce la vie

I'm afraid what you and I might do on the street doesn't mean it's ok for a police officer to do. It's a totally unwarranted strike in a red area. I've been hit with a PO baton and it frigging hurts. The officer should be charged for assault end of.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I'm afraid what you and I might do on the street doesn't mean it's ok for a police officer to do. It's a totally unwarranted strike in a red area. I've been hit with a PO baton and it frigging hurts. The officer should be charged for assault end of.

I disagree, but whatever.

1 hour ago, SettleForADraw said:

He hit a teenager over the head with a fücking baton. Could have killed him. Justice my arse.

If you were the copper you would want to give your side of it if you thought you were justified. 

I'm in no doubt that on the evidence available he is in big trouble.  

But there is always that bit of doubt which needs going over.  That's all I'm saying.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If you were the copper you would want to give your side of it if you thought you were justified. 

But there is always that bit of doubt which needs going over.  That's all I'm saying.

This is a fair comment. You only have to lik at this george floyd case.

The coppers gone from a mindless racist murderer in the eyes of the public and it now looks like he'll be acquitted of any crime. 

Just now, LiamAP22D said:

This is a fair comment. You only have to lik at this george floyd case.

The coppers gone from a mindless racist murderer in the eyes of the public and it now looks like he'll be acquitted of any crime. 

We are talking apples and pears here I'm afraid. The young lad who has been hit, might have been giving it the big one, might have been goading opposition fans, might have swung a punch - but none warrant a red area strike

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

We are talking apples and pears here I'm afraid. The young lad who has been hit, might have been giving it the big one, might have been goading opposition fans, might have swung a punch - but none warrant a red area strike

might might & might. untill we know the facts its a pointless argument.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

The fact is he twatted a young minor over the head with a PO baton, with no justification

No justification in your opinion, but it's not you looking into the case is it? You don't know ALL the facts, just one.

You need them all before making a judgement. its like sending the jury out for a verdict without hearing the defence. Trial by public media really annoys me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

No justification in your opinion, but it's not you looking into the case is it? You don't know ALL the facts, just one.

You need them all before making a judgement. its like sending the jury out for a verdict without hearing the defence. Trial by public media really annoys me.

The proof is in the picture I'm afraid and having been in far more hairy situations than what occurred in Barnsley that day there is no defense for the officer striking a red area. As you have said there could be extenuating circumstances but none of those warrant an officer charging in from 50 yards and striking a red area.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If I was a copper I wouldn’t assert my position in such a way. There is literally no way this can be excused, none. Guy behaved like a complete and utter àrsehole and if you or me would be doing time.

• Like 2