Assault on the young fan at dingles

Guest The Claw

9 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Is it my fault you don't understand?

I think it’s a matter of you not understanding. There’s clear video evidence of him hitting a 16 year old around the head with a baton, causing visible damage. He shouldn’t be on ‘restricted duties’ he should’ve been struck off straight away. Just let him sit in the background for long enough till it all blows over. Yawn.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

I think it’s a matter of you not understanding. There’s clear video evidence of him hitting a 16 year old around the head with a baton, causing visible damage. He shouldn’t be on ‘restricted duties’ he should’ve been struck off straight away. Just let him sit in the background for long enough till it all blows over. Yawn.

Like a said whoosh.  

2 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

Bed wetters like you probably were on jury service when the 3 gypsies were convicted of manslaughter for killing a policeman instead of murder

Did they tie his feet up and drag him in purpose ? Or did he accidentally get caught up trying to give chase ? 

Guest Therealrealist
22 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Did they tie his feet up and drag him in purpose ? Or did he accidentally get caught up trying to give chase ? 

T

22 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Did they stop when they realised...or carry on driving?.

Suppose there are two choices.

You either have a consistent legal process which you go through every single time no matter how guilty the perp looks in the first place.

Or you have a system where mob justice decides who is guilty based on prejudice and partial information.

I'm going for the legal process but read facebook and twitter threads to see how many thicko little hitlers would love public stonings, hand choppings and castration. Keep pushing the silly fascists back down.

• Like 2

Guest The Claw
1 hour ago, Nero said:

You either have a consistent legal process which you go through every single time no matter how guilty the perp looks in the first place.

Or you have a system where mob justice decides who is guilty based on prejudice and partial information.

I'm going for the legal process but read facebook and twitter threads to see how many thicko little hitlers would love public stonings, hand choppings and castration. Keep pushing the silly fascists back down.

The legal process would be, arrested and bail, evidence gathered then charged with a court appearance thin in 3 month.

21 hours ago, markowl said:

At the risk of repeating myself, you don't know whether he had a knife, but you're saying the copper had every right to cave the lad's head in

😳

if he had a weapon,he would have been immediately arrested mate,NO question,even 'suspicion of' would be pushing it in my opinion, for allegedly hitting him,because said 'suspicion' has to be a 'reasonable' suspicion...(in law) & the force used to combat any alleged 'threat' has to be both 'reasonable & proportionate'

My gut feeling is cop may well be dismissed(like the one who pushed the bloke in London(sic)) NOT because he allegedly did it,but because of the visibility & publicity.

Edited by parajack
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, parajack said:

if he had a weapon,he would have been immediately arrested mate,NO question,even 'suspicion of' would be pushing it in my opinion, for allegedly hitting him,because said 'suspicion' has to be a 'reasonable' suspicion...(in law) & the force used to combat any alleged 'threat' has to be both 'reasonable & proportionate'

My gut feeling is cop may well be dismissed(like the one who pushed the bloke in London(sic)) NOT because he allegedly did it,but because of the visibility & publicity.

I agree with what you say - but he should be put through the system if he is guilty and not just internal disciplinary proceedings. 

Plod are not above the law they uphold it and what he did is against both procedure and the law as his use of force was not proportionate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Far from it mate. Just uneasy on the idea of letting some power hungry dîckhead get away with assaulting a 16 year old. Were you at the game? There was no trouble whatsoever when fans were mingling naturally, there sure was when the police instigated it though, you know, as they do. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Claw said:

The legal process would be, arrested and bail, evidence gathered then charged with a court appearance thin in 3 month.

What planet do you live on?

You do realise that the entire legal system has collapsed dont you?

That's from the cops on the streets all the way through the process right through to the prisons and probation service.

• Like 1

Just now, Steelman said:

What planet do you live on?

You do realise that the entire legal system has collapsed dont you?

That's from the cops on the streets all the way through the process right through to the prisons and probation service.

I didn't realise that.

The entire legal system?  What all of it?  The Entire system? Really all of it?

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I agree with what you say - but he should be put through the system if he is guilty and not just internal disciplinary proceedings. 

Plod are not above the law they uphold it and what he did is against both procedure and the law as his use of force was not proportionate.

Totally agree....and after the George Floyd incident in the States,(and of course phone camera's) plod are under more scrutiny than ever...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I didn't realise that.

Its a 'rhetorical' comment mate.....anyone going through the Courts process'e hoping for 'Justice' very often finds it now,a strange & alien place.

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I didn't realise that.

Yes:

Police - Underfunded and undermanned for 10 years so can't cope with the sheer volume of demand the have. Experienced offices leaving in droves which is unprecendented in modern times.

Legal Aid - Was cut years ago and continues to be cut meaning people aren't being represented properly at court and though the criminal justice process.

CPS / HMCTS - Had over 40,000 trials waiting to be tried at magistrates and crown court BEFORE lockdown. Most CPS lawyers have over 40 cases each waiting for a charging decision to be made on...... because lawyers are leving the CPS in droves.

Probation - Currenty unfit for purpose after the botched attempt at privatisation.

Prisons - Overcrowded and understaffed, again from years of neglect.

Does that clarify things for you?

• Like 6