Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Man

Guest buster123

Best winning percentage in the last 20 years while dealing one of the best asset strippers in football. Given a sh t budget. False stories released to the press about offers being made for players. Restrictions on pre game meals. The shi t he dealt with and still produced a 46% win ratio. 

Guest Theboylangers

I'm a fully paid up member of the Ginger Mourinho club. 

But I'm not sure even the Ginger one could work with the absolute mess we are in. 

:duntmatter:

Guest buster123
1 hour ago, longreach said:

Give him 2 years, a decent budget. Stay out of his way and he’d turn things around. That’s was he does.

I can't believe that with the record that Monk has there are people who wouldn't want Meggo back. 

Would we be promotion contenders with Megson? No

But he'd sure as hell get this shower sorted out into something better than what we have right now 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest buster123

You play the players you have. He said they were dead average players but he got them organized, motivated and winning.They had pride in the shirt and gave the fans 100%. Kinda what the fans want now. 

2 hours ago, Broomhill Owl said:

Those who want him back must have short memories, the quality of football under Megson was awful, a lot worse than it is currently.

Yeah, because we are lighting up the football world with our fluid, attacking football right now. This club needs a winner right now. Gerrem up in Greno Woods at 6am, runnin thru walls for the cause. Megsons the man for the job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1