Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Man

On 18/07/2020 at 21:35, Broomhill Owl said:

Those who want him back must have short memories, the quality of football under Megson was awful, a lot worse than it is currently.

Thats what Bolton fans said before he took them to B Munich, look where they are now Barrow at home.

One thing I am glad about re Bolton fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Prince said:

No wonder we never progress, Some fans are stuck in the past. Megson back as manager it’s like me going into Curry’s and asking for a Black and White Television. 🤣🤣

At least you get a picture....I cant tune think Monk fidelity thingy in one bit ...its a bag o shìte  really nowt like the old uns.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

lol  people want a strong manager , not a wimp . this I gleaned from many posters on here ,Whether you like him or not Megson is a strong manager and would turn this crap around or die trying , the pigs have got wilder and they run through walls for him a strong manager  , megson would do the same here , the players are p8ssing all over Monk by the look of it , we were third at Christmas and been average since Monk reverted to type , , 5 clubs in 5 years lol some cv that is , 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

lol  people want a strong manager , not a wimp . this I gleaned from many posters on here ,Whether you like him or not Megson is a strong manager and would turn this crap around or die trying , the pigs have got wilder and they run through walls for him a strong manager  , megson would do the same here , the players are p8ssing all over Monk by the look of it , we were third at Christmas and been average since Monk reverted to type , , 5 clubs in 5 years lol some cv that is , 

Trev how do  you think that MM explained to DC why he got rid of Megson...and why do you think he hasn't had a manager's job since 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Theboylangers

Scoring from corners, great free kicks, long unbeaten home records.

45% win percentage. 

Do it DC. 

Guest buster123

Come on Trevdi9, we don't want any of that winning mentality dinosaur nonsense at the club. Winning games, being organized all over the pitch. That's so old school. DC to Mandy. Why did you get rid of Megson. Oh, he figured out what I was doing behind the fans back and I told him who to pick and where to play them. Couldn't believe it when he told me to fizz off and told his players that that Serbian hunt told me to drop six of you for the United game. 

31 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Trev how do  you think that MM explained to DC why he got rid of Megson...and why do you think he hasn't had a manager's job since 

I know why we were told he was sacked Dave but we do not know what led up to it ,(though that does not excuse the fact) and I  respect what you say , but that was then and this is now which is a whole new scenario ,Monk ,I can't see him doing anything tbh , has the good starts then fades away ,even his ex buddy and second to him at Swansea leeds and Brum won't entertain him because of a big fallout ,, but that said I feel a strong minded manager is needed and  Pearson says he wouldn't come or words to that effect , so that leaves Megson to tame this shower cause they need it mate 

Guest buster123

Hi Trev it's Neil not Dave. There was so much crap going on at the club with Mandy and I think it was his adviser. Can't remember his name but something beginning with Ad. Fake transfer rumors fed to the paper. Buildings owned by the club being sold. Players Gary didn't even want or know showing up. A 100% cluster funk. I don't know much about G Monk but he seems to have lost the dressing room and curtain players seem to play only when they want. Gary said some years ago the club had to many players that were on money that was hard to justify plus the squad was getting on in the average age and basically needed to be dismantledled and built up again.

37 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

I know why we were told he was sacked Dave but we do not know what led up to it ,(though that does not excuse the fact) and I  respect what you say , but that was then and this is now which is a whole new scenario ,Monk ,I can't see him doing anything tbh , has the good starts then fades away ,even his ex buddy and second to him at Swansea leeds and Brum won't entertain him because of a big fallout ,, but that said I feel a strong minded manager is needed and  Pearson says he wouldn't come or words to that effect , so that leaves Megson to tame this shower cause they need it mate 

I'd take Nigel in a heartbeat and his kids were at school when he said he didn't want to put them under pressure...it may not be the same any more. I hope you and Di are ok mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

I'd take Nigel in a heartbeat and his kids were at school when he said he didn't want to put them under pressure...it may not be the same any more. I hope you and Di are ok mate 

we are buddy and thanks still doing lockdown through our own choice , stay safe buddy 

Guest buster123

I forgot you question on why he hasn't had a job. He was briefly back with Tony Pulis with WBA as a assistant and 2 games as caretaker. I think he drew drew both of those games against Newcastle and Tottenham. Funkimg dinosaur unbeaten again. LOL. He's had consulting jobs and TV jobs here and there. He won't leave Sheffield so that limits him. He could have gone aboard many times but he's comfortable and he doesn't need to work. So unless something comes up where it ticks all his boxes he quite content with his hobbies.

9 hours ago, buster123 said:

I forgot you question on why he hasn't had a job. He was briefly back with Tony Pulis with WBA as a assistant and 2 games as caretaker. I think he drew drew both of those games against Newcastle and Tottenham. Funkimg dinosaur unbeaten again. LOL. He's had consulting jobs and TV jobs here and there. He won't leave Sheffield so that limits him. He could have gone aboard many times but he's comfortable and he doesn't need to work. So unless something comes up where it ticks all his boxes he quite content with his hobbies.

Don’t come on here with your facts and common sense. He hasn’t worked since he got sacked for been a ginger Hitler apparently. To repent he will need to take the knee for a whole month. Chairman’s Lives Matter 

• Haha 1