Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Man

Guest buster123

Gary Megson a racist's. LOLLOLLOL. I know Mandy and he is, and

always will be a Serbian crooked c..t.

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He gave it his best shot last time though...

It's way too late of course but he had us third and put together a team that got us promoted. WTF has Monk done to justify being our manager - in his entire career never mind at Hillsborough? Megson is unfairly maligned - he gave us a bit of pride and fight back. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

It's way too late of course but he had us third and put together a team that got us promoted. WTF has Monk done to justify being our manager - in his entire career never mind at Hillsborough? Megson is unfairly maligned - he gave us a bit of pride and fight back. 

It’s never too late.

• Like 1

"Some of the things that go on at this club beggar belief; we've got one or two who are ducking it," the 51-year-old says. "They're costing us goals by not winning tackles they should win and I'm angry. We've been making some pansy-like challenges. I don't want kicking and I do want fluency but you've got to win the ball."

Gary Megson - 31st of March 2011

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/mar/31/gary-megson-sheffield-wednesday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

"Some of the things that go on at this club beggar belief; we've got one or two who are ducking it," the 51-year-old says. "They're costing us goals by not winning tackles they should win and I'm angry. We've been making some pansy-like challenges. I don't want kicking and I do want fluency but you've got to win the ball."

Gary Megson - 31st of March 2011

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/mar/31/gary-megson-sheffield-wednesday

I rest my case your honour.

Rise again Sir Gary of Hillsborough. Take us to the promised land.

• Like 2