Fulham -V- Wednesday OMDT

5 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I expected us to lose today. Fulham are better than us.

But it's the manner in which we are losing.

You can face a team that has a lot better players but they can't stop you working, running, hassling, tackling.

We don'y ask for much. Just put in as much as you can and make the other team earn their win. Don't just turn up and lose.

Exactly this, if we lose 10 nil but showed fight , passion, effort , to not show any of that is criminal at this level , you see more effort at a kids Sunday match 

I think what’s so annoying about that half is how many times we’ve seen it. 

Defensively we are abysmal. Since Christmas that’s Stoke, Blackburn, Reading, Birmingham, Derby, Brentford, West Brom, Preston and now Fulham that have all our 3 goals or more past as. That’s 9 times.

Owner, manager, staff, players. None are fit for purpose. 

• Like 5

Just now, Captain Scarlett said:

Whilst we're down there, could we leave Monk tied up in the dressing room and kidnap Stuart Grey and bring him back to Hillsborough ?

Gray achieved wonders. We treated him badly. We reaped our just rewards.

• Like 3

I was up until 10 minutes ago of the opinion that we shouldn't be calling for Monks head, HOWEVER after this first half and looking back on games since xmas Blackburn being a standout thats it i want him out. I dont trust him to build even a half decent squad and hes not lit up the league with any other teams that have had more money to play with when they had him to get in his players.

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

No he really hasn't been, sick of the Bannan love in all the time just because he had a great 2 seasons 

You're saying bannan is as bad as pelupessy and luongo, unreal. Ever played football mate?

Just now, theowlsman said:

I hope the players are aware they’re already safe otherwise this performance only cements their place in Sheffield Wednesday best bottlers XI

Monk doesn't seem a worried man nor do the players so either they know they still have a job in L1 or they know the outcome.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

In all honesty, I’d put our current predicament down to lacking one thing.

Everything.

Guest Mcguigan
8 minutes ago, Brissy-owl said:

Ud think the way we are playing we must be safe with the EFL 😂

Or we've got that many points deducted we're already down. 😷