Fulham -V- Wednesday OMDT

If there is nothing wrong with Monk..what in the name of f.ookery is actually happening?.....We play like we did at QPR..Then this?

He picks the side....I'll accept the arguments he hasn't had the time or opportunity to pick "His own" players...But look at what he's doing with what he has?

Its all over the f.ookin' place

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Hunt wouldn’t have made a difference, imo, also he didn’t hold his own, hence being subbed in his last game,

You have 10 players in Fulham who are on another level, a big strong fast side

I don’t want us killing kids confidence, tbh 

He's 20, a grown man. Hardly a kid

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Look at the fkin state of this club at the moment though and yet still people back Monk and Chansiri.

Chansiri has ran this club into the ground by 'having a go' ....and Monk is just as useless.

Fùcking depressing .

Its not about backing Monk pal, but seriously who else can we get in to replace him? Any respectable and decent manager will avoid us like the plague knowing how the circus is ran behind the scenes.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The Chairman is the one who runs the club

And also deserves criticism. The manager has the same squad available in the 2nd half of the season as he had in the first, plus January signings. 

Nobody comes out of this having done anything like a good job.

1st -

Great ball from Hector then oddjob slips, Iorfa turns his back, Wildsmith beaten at near post.

2nd - 

Back 3 have 1 attacker to mark and he gets all time in world and Wildsmith dives out of the way.

3rd -

Iorfa wtf is that theres no danger.

All shocking individual errors.

Just now, Royal_D said:

If Monk goes i cant wait for your daily posts and meltdowns of 

‘It’s gonna be Bullen’

Am really looking forward to that 

Don’t worry I won’t disappoint. Bigger problems than Monk at this club though. I haven’t actually said I want Monk out over and over like a lot on here but you see things as you like. 

11 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

Hardly any, and certainly not today!

Worst central midfielder I have seen watching Wednesday in 50 years.

Average 1 tackle per game for a defensive midfielder says it all.

To be fair i agree he's generally pretty poor, but i don't get the singling out. We are a mess. 

Hang on, pen... 

I know we keep saying it - but us supporters deserve so much more than this half arsed effort, a looming points deduction, league one football potentially on the horizon and the one of the most highest priced tickets in the entire country.

We would have sold out that away end 3 times over and would have been served up this rubbish. 

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

The club really is a shambles at the moment. You wouldn't be shocked if Thursdays game is delayed because we'd turned up at the Riverside.......

We'd all be surprised, we play on Wednesday

• Haha 2