Fulham -V- Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody's deleted a single post of yours mate

Just merged it into the correct thread

UTO

Apology accepted

Why would I apologise if I did nothing wrong.

PS I'm not doing it to be purposefully difficult, I'm just a disgruntled fan like everyone else and like many Australian Owls it gets increasingly defeating when staying up past ungodly hours to watch our team ******** up against the wall and show as much grit as an unpaved driveway

3 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Could be a cricket score today. None of the back three are covering themselves in glory quite frankly.

Our back 3 are awful

Iorfa seems to have god like status with our fans when he is absolutely nothing special, loses concentration, can’t win headers and his mistakes have cost us plenty times this season.

Borner is bang average and again the lack of talent we have had at Centre half since Pearson, Shirtliff and Walker seems to make people think he’s a Maldini.

Lees, well he’s just lost it hasn’t he.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Best case scenario is 10 points clear at the end of this.

Happy Days 

6pt deduction Mon AM

2 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I expected us to lose today. Fulham are better than us.

But it's the manner in which we are losing.

You can face a team that has a lot better players but they can't stop you working, running, hassling, tackling.

We don'y ask for much. Just put in as much as you can and make the other team earn their win. Don't just turn up and lose.

This. Each of those players has every chance of beating their opponents on work rate, that’s what they can control more so than anything else. How much do they want it? That’s the problem. The better of those players know they’ll get a move if we go down. The others aren’t good enough to compete. So disappointing.

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Can’t wait for next season apparently we are going to be much better , thank goodness because this is shocking it’s relegation form . 

We are going to start next season joint top.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Need a half time dump but can’t even be bothered with that, might just lie on kitchen floor and let it go there, then chew through skirting board and just live in there like a massive mouse and only come out at night to nick bits of weetabix, can’t be arsed

Brilliant summary of match thus far, .can I suggest you also lick the kitchen lower cupboards clean for good measure? 

10 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Utter disgrace, no pride and no respect for this club. Leave the ass wipes in London and let them make their own way home. Hopefully they will not make it and will simply F off. 

Love that suggestion Joe... Wednesday players aimlessly wondering around the suburbs of London scratching their heads and then thinking to themselves “ I might as well f•ck off then”....we can only hope for small mercies.

• Haha 2