Fulham -V- Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t worry I won’t disappoint. Bigger problems than Monk at this club though. I haven’t actually said I want Monk out over and over like a lot on here but you see things as you like. 

Only having a laugh pal

Monk isn’t the man for me either 

Points deduction or not, the last 25 games have overall been a disgrace. Knowing there was a charge hanging over us, with potential points deductions of anything upto 21(?) or whatever it could be. Yet we’ve slept walked ourselves into a position now where it feels highly likely that if we have been found guilty and are getting a deduction then we are going to be relegated. I also feel like the players suddenly today have tried, there was an early urgency in that first 10 mins that there hasn’t been, and that fills me with dread that they know something we don’t. True they’ve been dire but we did come out of the blocks with urgency that I’ve not seen for 7 months.

Just now, Andrew_Owl said:

No, in his first 2 seasons he was fantastic and I think that's partly down to him playing out wide. For me he's been poor for a while, loose passes, losing the ball but because he was so good earlier in his Wednesday career fans still have a love him and a Bannan can do no wrong attitude. 

He's been our best player the last 2 seasons, never mind his first 2. Our top assister, top passer, top chance creator and almost most minutes as well. Hush your rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1