Poor old Clive you have to feel for him.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Doesn’t fit any of the minority demographic profiles that BBC, ITV and SKY are moving towards. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
4 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Being replaced by Sam Matterface, whose a white male so you're completely wrong.

I’ll take this one on the chin! 

TBH.. don't mind him, think I would have insisted on being given a reason, not sure how a company denotes someone without a reason or giving an explanation. Can you do that, if you are replaced by someone younger etc etc most people would be off talking to employment lawyers. If you cannot do your job that is another thing but he obviously can as keeping him as number 2.

My guess is he is on some self employed contract which is being renewed as number 2.

9 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

TBH.. don't mind him, think I would have insisted on being given a reason, not sure how a company denotes someone without a reason or giving an explanation. Can you do that, if you are replaced by someone younger etc etc most people would be off talking to employment lawyers. If you cannot do your job that is another thing but he obviously can as keeping him as number 2.

My guess is he is on some self employed contract which is being renewed as number 2.

Depends if they are an employee or self employed

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Django said:

I wish Sky would do the same with Martin Tyler 

Well past his sell by date

2 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Doesn’t fit any of the minority demographic profiles that BBC, ITV and SKY are moving towards. 

Yes, you're right of course,,the very same reason that Sir Geoffrey Boycott got the red card from his role as a cricket pundit - the usual PC brigade getting their way unfortunately