ITK

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The problem is you get posters like @kevtheowl whose 'thing' is to post nonsense ITKs for a laugh, but then some newer members don't realise it's a joke and take it seriously.

Not such an issue when the joke is that Joe Hart's 'been down to the training ground to meet the lads'; a bit more of an issue when the joke is that the club have beaten the EFL charges and are going to avoid a points deduction.

UTO aNwTs UTO

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vulva said:

No idea. Thing is, DC isn’t conventional. Something is clearly up here and you can’t tell me they haven’t arrived at a decision.  

But how does the subject of the independent panel announce the independent panel's decision. Even by some of the strange logic and ITK posts on here that is quite clearly absurd 

24 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

But how does the subject of the independent panel announce the independent panel's decision. Even by some of the strange logic and ITK posts on here that is quite clearly absurd 

I’ve no idea. I refuse to believe a decision hasn’t been made after all this time. Something is clearly up. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grandad said:

But is it? Meetings finish - and there is nearly always someone who breaks the confidentiality

I can think of loads of examples just in the last few years. I can't think of any player weve signed thats been a surprise for example.

Player signings are different. There are legal confidentiality clauses in the hearings.

14 hours ago, Dot said:

I've heard from a very reliable source 

seriously can we just stop it

WTF

basically it means here's my opinion (which is fine) but I'm going to pretend I have a source

this is all well and good... but what have you heard?

12 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The problem is you get posters like @kevtheowl whose 'thing' is to post nonsense ITKs for a laugh, but then some newer members don't realise it's a joke and take it seriously.

Not such an issue when the joke is that Joe Hart's 'been down to the training ground to meet the lads'; a bit more of an issue when the joke is that the club have beaten the EFL charges and are going to avoid a points deduction.

Read my original post again,     UTO