ITK

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

^^ One of the biggest problems is the lack of communication from the club on all kinds of things. Its a breeding ground for rumours and rumour-mongers. Nearly everything is shrouded in secrecy - often when it doesnt need to be. we really don't communicate well with our fans - many of whom are desperate for news from the club they are so passionate about. The weekly managers prematch press conference is pretty much all we get, and the usual after match round up.

What else would you like to know?

All it does is lead to further questions then some bright spark pipes up. "One of the biggest problems is the lack of communication from the club on all kinds of things. It's a breeding ground for rumours and rumour-mongers." 

So they release more and more, you can never drain the ditch.  All it does is increase the rumours and the speculation.

We will want access to their diaries and timetables next.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McRightSide said:

My favourite are the ones that get created by someone for fun

Then someone reads it on Twitter and posts it on here

Then Someone goes and tells it to their friends and family

Then said friends and family tell it to someone else

Then that very someone else comes on here saying they heard it from someone reliable

And then it’s printed in The Star as an exclusive.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

One I’ve heard from a few places is that the decision is made, and it’s upto Wednesday to announce it. For some reason, they haven’t yet. 

I thought it had to be announced by the EFL? 

But if this is correct surley all the EFL have to do is say the decision and verdict has been given to SWFC? 

The media would be all over Chansiri.

58 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Just stick the names of posters up who claims they know stuff so we know to ignore them in future lol

The problem is you get posters like @kevtheowl whose 'thing' is to post nonsense ITKs for a laugh, but then some newer members don't realise it's a joke and take it seriously.

Not such an issue when the joke is that Joe Hart's 'been down to the training ground to meet the lads'; a bit more of an issue when the joke is that the club have beaten the EFL charges and are going to avoid a points deduction.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The problem is you get posters like @kevtheowl whose 'thing' is to post nonsense ITKs for a laugh, but then some newer members don't realise it's a joke and take it seriously.

Not such an issue when the joke is that Joe Hart's 'been down to the training ground to meet the lads'; a bit more of an issue when the joke is that the club have beaten the EFL charges and are going to avoid a points deduction.

I may have experienced that.....

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Tbf, if you believe anything Kev says, you are fully deserving of disappointment. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Tbf, if you believe anything Kev says, you are fully deserving of disappointment. 

Absolutely. That said, I think some people are disappointed that someone would come on here and deliberately and consistently post misleading rubbish and think it’s funny. Unless it’s Penguin.

9 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

How can Wednesday announce the decision of an independent panel?

No idea. Thing is, DC isn’t conventional. Something is clearly up here and you can’t tell me they haven’t arrived at a decision.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

No idea. Thing is, DC isn’t conventional. Something is clearly up here and you can’t tell me they haven’t arrived at a decision.  

They haven't arrived at a decision. That wasn't hard.

Just take EVERYTHING you read on here with a mountain of salt.

Nobody knows anything extra.  

The internet is a breeding ground for stupidity and people who get ignored in the real world.

Don't believe anything until it's on the official swfc website.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, vulva said:

The judgement will affect other clubs in the league, so they will need to know as well.  So I can't see it been down to DC to announce the details. Unless I'm missing something.