QPR - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

I wonder if Lee and Wickham are more injured than is being let on...surely they'd be on the bench and can last 15 minutes each late on?

Think Monk mentioned Wickham had a tight hamstring, problem with that is it could go at any minute,  hopefully a few more days rest will see him ok?

We have scored two goals from open play since restart. Murphy to Nuhiu and Nuhiu to Murphy.  Neither start today.

instead we have the wretched da cruz, windass and Lees who havent played in months, Moses who is massively out of form, And what looks like another change of formation.

i have defended garry monk but honestly he is asking to be fired. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Monk is building up his team of favourites. Probably the ones who agree with everything he says. 

Anybody who disagrees with him over anything doesn't get a game. 

It seems. 

How you work that out. Only a week ago lees was on his way out. Now he starts. Maybe we just don't have any players

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Think Monk mentioned Wickham had a tight hamstring, problem with that is it could go at any minute,  hopefully a few more days rest will see him ok?

No no no that's not controversial.... Wickham and Monk had a massive punch up... 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Absolutely Non. 

Do I need it? 

Erm I'd go with yes! 

So he's getting his favorites in but Tom Lees starts who apparently has been frozen out! 

If he was playing his favorites he wouldn't rotate the squad would he? 

Edited by Bigblueowl
Spelling

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

He had a shot on target last game. It was blocked. 

Wasn't there a November under somebody when we failed to have a shot on target the whole month. 

Dont tempt fate. 

Unless there is a tactical masterclass coming our way (which I doubt), dont understand as both Da Cruz and Windass drop deep and drift wide.....who exactly is going to be up front? 

Has echoes of Jos' 3-7-0 formation. I get we've limited options, but two (I acknowledge not the best) forwards on the bench is puzzling.

26 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

What do you say.

Glad Tom Lees is back, think that will help.

Glad Hunt is in, instead of Pelupessy.

But calamity Odubajo will no doubt cost us a goal.

And not liking that front two!

Murphy on bench Wickham and Lee missing, they've been our best three players since restart!

Tom Lees is an absolute car crash. Wait until he starts playing ‘hot potato’ with the ball and blind passes to Wildsmith.