QPR - V - Wednesday OMDT

With Big Jack sadly passing away, I’ve thought back to the teams he would put out, cobbled together with players from lower league teams.

I’d rather have one of his sides playing today than this bunch over overpaid, over-previleged, bottling, useless ****s.

Can’t wait for them all to **** off. 

And that’s where I currently stand on the matter. Not fit to wear the shirt. A ****ing disgrace to the club. Seen more fight in a five year old girl.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

If the team is reading this this morning, put on a performance for Jack Charlton today. Make him and us proud.

Up the Owls.

Sad day. Its strange how football has evolved, I wonder what Big Jack would have made and said about the modern footballer. 

Another great no nonsense, say it as it is personality lost. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

If the team is reading this this morning, put on a performance for Jack Charlton today. Make him and us proud.

Up the Owls.

Not one of them fit to lace his boots . If ever you wanted some inspiration for a decent performance though , this is it 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

4-1 defeat. Chansiri to make surprise cameo appearance after registering himself as a player, comes on in 89th minute at 3-1 down and scores own goal.

At final whistle as players coming off Rick Parry stands at players tunnel holding a card up saying "-21"

Not his first own goal while he’s been at the club. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Not one of them fit to lace his boots . If ever you wanted some inspiration for a decent performance though , this is it 

Most of these arsewipes won’t even know who he is.

• Like 3

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Heart says 2-1 Wednesday 

Head says 0-3 defeat

Relegation here we come! The only good think about relegation would be surely Monk would get the boot!