QPR - V - Wednesday OMDT

Sounds like they are having similar problems to us in terms of squad depth, injuries and form. Added to which they have nothing to play for. 

These next 2 games represent our best opportunity to pick up points, a win today and takes some of the pressure off the Huddersfield game.

Wickham is the key, hopefully he plays, otherwise may as well not bother, such is our lack of strikeforce.

Given we don't look like keeping a clean sheet 1-2 Wednesday win please (more in hope than expectation)

Edited by striker

5 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Whatever people say about Preston we were very unlucky despite another poor performance.   I'm going for a 1-1 draw.  This will be one of 2 more points we get this season I think

We were very lucky morelike...... which of the  possible 3 before half time did you miss ? lol Let  lone dropping 3.... 3 at the end.

Warburton is a canny operator .  He is also a guy with a lot of intergrity in a game full of dishonest sharks. The second he leaves qpr I would be on the phone to him and get him to come in to swfc as DOF or even CEO.  He will have qpr set up well today and they will play on the front foot.

our defensive confidence looks shot again after a good couple of matches v forest and Bristol . 

a 4 0 defeat today. 

I think the best we can hope for is a draw. Unfortunately, I think we'll concede two goals without a reply.

This dreadful season will soon be over and we can look forward to giving Monk loads of money to re-build for next season.

• Haha 1

Talk all you want.

Post things if it helps.

Smile and say 'Come on Wednesday' if that gets you through.

I've given up.....

Still going to watch though...

I mean Ifollow is part of my refund so it's paid for and that.

Come on Wednesday 😬😇

Edited by Rev Owl

We’ll play some tidy stuff first half but not manage to score

Second half QPR score with their first shot on target

On 85 minuted a QPR player trips on the edge of our box without a Wednesday player nowhere near him

Resulting in a free kick which is smashed home to make it 2-0

Monk says we made mistakes in critical areas and the players are tired

repeat on Tuesday against Huddersfield 

The players really need to step up to the plate today and make any chances they get count.

We're up against it with a threadbare squad that's been further decimated by injuries, but we've had the chances to win more points than we have in recent weeks. We simply can't afford to keep missing them and hoping that we'll score the next one. We're not good enough for that!

I'm going for a score draw today.

24 minutes ago, horny owl said:

We’ll play some tidy stuff first half but not manage to score

Second half QPR score with their first shot on target

On 85 minuted a QPR player trips on the edge of our box without a Wednesday player nowhere near him

Resulting in a free kick which is smashed home to make it 2-0

Monk says we made mistakes in critical areas and the players are tired

repeat on Tuesday against Huddersfield 

Please allow for the grammatical gaff on line three

It won’t let me edit