QPR - V - Wednesday OMDT

We haven't played too badly since the restart, we've just had lapses in games which we need to eradicate.  QPR aren't in great form either and I think they are there for taking. I'm backing us to come away with a 0 v 2 win. Come on Wednesday.

Guest The Horse

A bit more composure and intelligence in the final third to capitalize on our mostly dominant displays and we'll be comfy winners.

Wickham and Luongo to score.

2-0 to the Owls.

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.99518bb6a2d65501b797930da226ca62.png

Queens Park Rangers

V

Sheffield Wednesday

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kick Off : 3:00pm

Saturday 11th July 2020.

image.png.376e9343670abcad5e41585298d0d7fa.png

Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM  NEWS

image.png.9523e915cb225e4d3b0dffc295b65b44.png

QPR may have to make do without smug13-goal shytehawk Jordan Hugill, who missed out the loss to Wigan with a hamstring issue he obtained while scoring his side's winner against Middlesbrough.

Defender Lee Wallace is also struggling with an injury in the same area and will likely have to sit this one out for Warburton's side.

Luke Amos is pushing for a recall after coming off the bench during the half-time interval against Wigan, and Olamide Shodipo will be eager to feature from the first whistle.

Gaffer- : “We have been guilty all season of missing gilt-edged chances and that was the case again. We need to learn.”

QPR  Possible - :

Amos

Kane   Barbet    Masterson Manning

Amos    Cameron

Eze        Chair    Shodipo

Samuel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.03ac3893754a992b9928511330a948db.png

Wednesday may have skipper Tom Lees back in time for the visit to QPR, and Connor Wickham could return to spearhead the Owls' attack. 

Maestro Kieran Lee will probably miss out with a calf strain that kept him out of the Preston game.

Gaffer: " “The players are  wondering how we’ve only got four points from this period of games. Its because we have an issue with concentration at critical moments"

OWLS POSSIBLE-:

Wildsmith

Palmer   Iorfa    Borner

Murphy    Hunt   Luongo    Bannan    Reach

Windass     Wickham

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Head to head

QPR wins: 24

Draws: 17

Sheffield Wednesday wins: 31

---------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

I remember several long summers ago, upper tier, first match of the season hot weather, shirt sleeves and a bloke we had never seen before called Atdhe pulled off some fancy footwork and slotted it into the corner, I thought we had signed a superstar, his first goal for us - will today be his last?

that day turned to poo shythawk called Joey Barton 

heart says win, head says lose

UTO

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gresh said:

We haven't played too badly since the restart, we've just had lapses in games which we need to eradicate.  QPR aren't in great form either and I think they are there for taking. I'm backing us to come away with a 0 v 2 win. Come on Wednesday.

Thanks for your input Gary. 

• Haha 1

Been going since 1991 and probably for the first time, I've just no confidence in any of them, Chairman, Manager, Coaching Staff, Players!

Not expecting anything other than a limp lifeless performance void of any creativity or effort.

But the worse part, QPR are just another average championship side that will probably put 2 or 3 past us!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Been going since 1991 and probably for the first time, I've just no confidence in any of them, Chairman, Manager, Coaching Staff, Players!

Not expecting anything other than a limp lifeless performance void of any creativity or effort.

But the worse part, QPR are just another average championship side that will probably put 2 or 3 past us!

can't argue with that !! lol

COME ON WEDNESDAY !!!   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Gresh said:

I'll have 27 pints of what you're drinking please mate !! lol