BREAKING - Look North reporting some players NOT being paid in full this month

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

no im a realist . you tell me otherwise what will happen if efl do there worse? i would let supporters in next season but the way things are looking that defo wont happen.  i could drink my self silly but blind hope is pointless. i have a horrible skill of seeing problems well before most people , i knew 4 years ago we were creating a car crash by signing ageing players and giving them incredibly long deals ie abdi, david jones , 3 years for an injury prone loovens ,3 years for nuhiu .the  club now is  paying the price . no wednesday = no owlstalk neither of us want that so lets prey the lawyer hits a hat trick and a vaccine happening in the autumn . if either dont happen give me a positive spin on it all?

Are you Cassandra? 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That will be precisely why it definitely won't be based on performance pay.

Contracts will plainly stipulate what's what ahead of time

It'll be a banking error 

Nothing more

Hence my comment Neil. They’re not gonna grab headlines with SWFC pay players on time shocker are they?

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

no im a realist . you tell me otherwise what will happen if efl do there worse? i would let supporters in next season but the way things are looking that defo wont happen.  i could drink my self silly but blind hope is pointless. i have a horrible skill of seeing problems well before most people , i knew 4 years ago we were creating a car crash by signing ageing players and giving them incredibly long deals ie abdi, david jones , 3 years for an injury prone loovens ,3 years for nuhiu .the  club now is  paying the price . no wednesday = no owlstalk neither of us want that so lets prey the lawyer hits a hat trick and a vaccine happening in the autumn . if either dont happen give me a positive spin on it all?

Christ

I'm going for a lie down

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Never knew Clint Eastwood was in it

When you see Mr C at the next forum, ask him who he went for first,

my money's on Lee Van Cleef, rufun him.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Depends if you are expecting a neutral toned article or a John Pearson pro-club one.

The local writers:

Joe Crann
Alex Miller
Rob Staton

Dom Howson
Nancy Frostick
Alan Biggs

Not a single one of those hold Wednesday in a low regard

You left off Andy Giddings 🤣🤣🤣

I see on the BBC website that they’ve contacted the club for a response. Good luck with that 🤣🤣

• Love 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Ah yeah

It's ace

ffs

Sure is. When we're bored of this topic, bring on the embargo thread baby..

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That will be precisely why it definitely won't be based on performance pay.

Contracts will plainly stipulate what's what ahead of time

It'll be a banking error 

Nothing more

I'd have it down to human error, either on the clubs side in calculating it (payroll errors do occasionally happen) or a misunderstanding by the players.

Probably a non story whichever side is my bet, and someone has jumped the gun in tipping the nod to a journalist.