BREAKING - Look North reporting some players NOT being paid in full this month

2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

They’re probably of the opinion they’ve got nothing to lose. There was definitely a lot of ill feeling after DC did his exclusive with Dom. Every other local media outlet made it known they’d requested the same and had been told no. 

Yep

Anyway - the issue isn't any local media

It's the fact that this has happened

It's an error we just didn't need to happen again as it sends everyone into a tizz

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Probably a straightforward explanation and Look North making more out of it then they is.

I can quite easily see it being something like different interpretations of a loyalty bonus.

I like to see which ones are in dispute?

* “Chairman goes from zero to hero”

12 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

“Think the worst”?

Players apparently aren’t being paid.

We’re in the middle of a hearing which could see us relegated for financial mismanagement.

I could go on.

There are plenty of reasons to question what’s going on and what the hell he is doing to the club. 

Do you know who hasn’t been paid?

Do you know why they haven’t been paid?

Do you know that these players are contractually entitled to these payments?

So please don’t ‘go on’.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Probably a straightforward explanation and Look North making more out of it then they is.

I can quite easily see it being something like different interpretations of a loyalty bonus.

Fernando thought loyalty was not getting on the team bus to play against Norwich...

lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Won't make the slightest bit of difference mate.

Really? You think potential signings given the choice of signing for a club that have had reports of players not being paid twice and a club that haven’t had these reports would decide to come to us? 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Really? You think potential signings given the choice of signing for a club that have had reports of players not being paid and a club that haven’t had these reports would decide to come to us? 

They will get an offer to join the club, a trip round the stadium with Garry Monk, asked if they want to sign, get shown their wages on paper, and immediately put pen to paper

Not a single player would be put off by a story like this  don't worry

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Not at all bothered by this story. 

Ive been a critic of DC but he’s pretty straight with a lot of stuff like making sure all furloughed staff get 100% etc. He’s made loads of mistakes but he’s a honourable man for that I’m sure about. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1