BREAKING - Look North reporting some players NOT being paid in full this month

7 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

if you think weds not paying players on time is big news then watch this space over next few weeks /months . only the premier league will happen next season , and maybe the championship , the other leagues no chance . the efl can in effect end the life of this club if they hit us very hard . how can club survive in league 1 with zero income? and just over 900k a year tv money? 

If we cant survive in Lge 1 with an owner who has money to spend....who are we going to play 🤣🤣

This has to be based on performance, how can you get performance pay for games not played due to lockdown?

Those staying will get the bonus, those leaving won't and it will have rankled some of them.

Edited by HarryPlopper

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Wednesday fan in slating local news outlet shocker

Have to see what is wrote and how, and of course the facts.   

Sometimes it does look like the club is held in low regard by some writers, when they could write the same story with a different slant and have the reader see a different or fuller perspective.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Here he comes look

Captain RayOfLight

lol

no im a realist . you tell me otherwise what will happen if efl do there worse? i would let supporters in next season but the way things are looking that defo wont happen.  i could drink my self silly but blind hope is pointless. i have a horrible skill of seeing problems well before most people , i knew 4 years ago we were creating a car crash by signing ageing players and giving them incredibly long deals ie abdi, david jones , 3 years for an injury prone loovens ,3 years for nuhiu .the  club now is  paying the price . no wednesday = no owlstalk neither of us want that so lets prey the lawyer hits a hat trick and a vaccine happening in the autumn . if either dont happen give me a positive spin on it all?

2 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

This has to be based on performance, how can you get performance pay for games not played due to lockdown?

That will be precisely why it definitely won't be based on performance pay.

Contracts will plainly stipulate what's what ahead of time

It'll be a banking error 

Nothing more

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, HarryPlopper said:

Have to see what is wrote and how, and of course the facts.   

Sometimes it does look like the club is held in low regard by some writers, when they could write the same story with a different slant and have the reader see a different or fuller perspective.

Depends if you are expecting a neutral toned article or a John Pearson pro-club one.

The local writers:

Joe Crann
Alex Miller
Rob Staton

Dom Howson
Nancy Frostick
Alan Biggs

Not a single one of those hold Wednesday in a low regard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop