Match Stream - WBA game

Guest freerole
58 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

It’s not a factor here. iFollow didn’t have enough bandwidth to go around, so it’s essentially random who gets connected. 

Not a great analogy but I’m struggling to think of a better one: imagine a bunch of people trying to force their way through a doorway—if everyone runs at the same time but the doorway’s too small then only a small subset of people are going to get through it. iFollow didn’t have a big enough door. 

What factor allows you through? Not being facetious, just curious

7 minutes ago, freerole said:

What factor allows you through? Not being facetious, just curious

Chance! Getting there first can help, but the interdependence of other factors doesn’t guarantee it. For example if a server is heavily loaded trying to process all of the requests it’s getting, then no one’s requests will be served. You see the same effect e.g. when ticketing sites get slammed with people trying to buy tickets. 

It’s up to the owners of the servers (iFollow in this case) to plan for the capacity accordingly. Unfortunately capacity costs money, so what tends to happen is that it’s added as needed (i.e. at 3pm last weekend :laugh:). 

2 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Thanks for the link pal, Brazilian women looking for mature men, may have to have a look at that one lol

Screenshot_20200701-193458_Chrome.jpg

The hearing aid looks good, might try that.

I SAID THE HEAR ........oh forget it.

Edited by daleblue
  • Haha 1