Match Stream - WBA game

5 hours ago, EasyPeez said:

Is it iFollow or bust? I’ve had a very poor experience with it before so reluctant to shell out if it’s likely to be that bad again. 

I saw this but have never heard of scorebat before - surely not legit/likely to work? 
https://www.scorebat.com/sheffield-wednesday-vs-west-bromwich-albion-live-stream/

Any other options? 

Cheers

ifollow should be ok this time. Ours is the only 7.45 game so no reason they should have demand issues.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EasyPeez said:

Is it iFollow or bust? I’ve had a very poor experience with it before so reluctant to shell out if it’s likely to be that bad again. 

I saw this but have never heard of scorebat before - surely not legit/likely to work? 
https://www.scorebat.com/sheffield-wednesday-vs-west-bromwich-albion-live-stream/

Any other options? 

Cheers

I've sent you a PM

2 minutes ago, freerole said:

Ifollow was perfect on Sunday. I think a lot of the issues is people's IT set up.

No it isn’t. The Forest game was a fiasco.

Sundays game had as low a demand as it’s possible to get.....very few games on and all were on TV

• Like 1

Guest freerole
1 hour ago, Ian said:

No it isn’t. The Forest game was a fiasco.

Sundays game had as low a demand as it’s possible to get.....very few games on and all were on TV

You think it might have been people logging on too late? I was logged on about two hours before and used a network cable to the router to keep a solid connection.

39 minutes ago, freerole said:

You think it might have been people logging on too late? I was logged on about two hours before and used a network cable to the router to keep a solid connection.

If you think people not logging on 2 hours before and using physical cables to connect then I’d suggest you are basing your views somewhere around 1995.

not logging on 2 hours before is not a failure of a persons IT set up

not using a physical cable to connect is not a failure of a persons IT set up

and most damming of all iFollow issuing a statement saying they had technical issues is not a failure of a persons IT set up

Edited by Ian
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest freerole
19 minutes ago, Ian said:

If you think people not logging on 2 hours before and using physical cables to connect then I’d suggest you are basing your views somewhere around 1995.

not logging on 2 hours before is not a failure of a persons IT set up

not using a physical cable to connect is not a failure of a persons IT set up

and most damming of all iFollow issuing a statement saying they had technical issues is not a failure of a persons IT set up

The guy two doors up logged on the same time as me. Only difference was his was his daughters dodgy laptop on wifi. His crashed, mine didn't. Bizarre.

I'm not disputing you. I'm just wondering if it's a factor.

1 hour ago, freerole said:

The guy two doors up logged on the same time as me. Only difference was his was his daughters dodgy laptop on wifi. His crashed, mine didn't. Bizarre.

I'm not disputing you. I'm just wondering if it's a factor.

It’s not a factor here. iFollow didn’t have enough bandwidth to go around, so it’s essentially random who gets connected. 

Not a great analogy but I’m struggling to think of a better one: imagine a bunch of people trying to force their way through a doorway—if everyone runs at the same time but the doorway’s too small then only a small subset of people are going to get through it. iFollow didn’t have a big enough door. 

10 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

It’s not a factor here. iFollow didn’t have enough bandwidth to go around, so it’s essentially random who gets connected. 

Not a great analogy but I’m struggling to think of a better one: imagine a bunch of people trying to force their way through a doorway—if everyone runs at the same time but the doorway’s too small then only a small subset of people are going to get through it. iFollow didn’t have a big enough door. 

Fat ********

• Haha 1